Chapter 22

Chapter 32

    Qi Chu didn't run a few steps, Fei Shan finally couldn't sit still, he decided to meet such an interesting person for a while, he stepped on his fan and jumped down from the sky.

    "Master, there are people up there!" Sensing a high-speed object approaching, Bai Lingling hurriedly shouted, "Be careful!"

    Qi Chu lightly jumped to the right, calmly, "I know."

    With a loud bang, the ground was smashed A big hole came out, and the sky was filled with dust.

    "Oh, you actually avoided it?" Fei Shan picked up the purple fan and slapped it lightly, and all the layers of soil surrounding him scattered all at once.

    A man with instant noodle hair appeared in front of Qi Chu.

    "Moxiu." There was a purple devilish energy all over his body, wishing to engrave the word Moxiu on his forehead, Qi Chu sneered, "Hmph." "What are you laughing at? I don't think

    you are surprised at all." Fei Fan Opening the fan, he covered half of his face in distaste, half-squinting his eyes like a poisonous snake observing its prey.

    "It's the magic cultivator, so what's so unexpected." It's not that I haven't seen you in my previous life. The one with the purple fan is the pervert that Qi will remember the first time he sees you, "Fei fan." Fei fan heard a 17-year-

    old The little girl can call out her own name, he laughed loudly: "Why, do you still have my name in your textbooks? Yes, I have lived for nearly a thousand years, so it is not surprising." "

    No "Qi Chu replied coldly, this pervert has beaten him three times in his previous life, and each time he ran away in despair at the end. Fei Fan's pleasure is to torture others. The more afraid others are, the more excited he is. The towns he has been to , Almost all corpses with strange postures.     "What!" Fei Shan was not convinced, and wanted to ask if Dajianxiu told her, but according to the information, Dajianxiu was wearing a vest to go down the mountain, and if a person knows that he has a strong backer, he will be inexplicable What he wanted to see was despair, and when she was on the verge of death, he would tell her that the great swordsman could save her but refused to save her. In this way, he could see the little girl in despair. Thinking of the death expression, Fei Shan laughed even louder.

    Qi Chu glanced at Moxiu, who was laughing at himself, and quietly backed away. The roads in this urban village in the west of the city are intricate. As long as he can find a place to hide, he may not be discovered for a while.

    "Are you scared?" Fei Shan noticed the other party's actions, and smiled even brighter, "Don't be afraid, I just want to ask you a few words."

    Qi Chu knew that if she turned her head now, it would be a dead end, so she stood up straight , "Afraid? Who are you talking to?" As soon as she finished speaking, she kicked her right foot and rushed forward, "A Ling!" After receiving the instruction, A Ling flew out of the magic iron and rushed to

    the Instantly materialized in front of Instant Noodles, he punched the opponent hard on the left side of the face.

    "What?" But there was no real feeling of being hit in his hand. Before he could retract his hand, he was caught. Before he could react, he was thrown to the wall beside him.

    There was a loud bang.

    Qi Chu didn't turn his head, and continued to rush straight over, a quick horizontal cut, unexpectedly missed.

    Fei Fan flew into the air with one leap, covering his face with a condescending smile, with ease, as if treating insects with contempt.

    Qi Chu raised his head, pulled out a stack of exorcism charms from his pocket, and threw them into the air. "Fuqi!"