Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Huang Mao's accusation and Xianmeng's investigation report were enough for Lin Huang to stay in prison and reflect on himself. The police looked at the burned-out house and hesitated to speak.

    Qi Chu put away his smile, lowered his head and looked like a little girl who had been bullied a lot, only Yang Hua, who was standing at the side, was shocked.

    The sense of justice of the policemen was overwhelming and they wanted to tighten their handcuffs even more. One of the policemen even said, "Little girl, don't worry! We will definitely punish all criminals as they deserve!" Qi Chu smiled

    flatly "Thank you, Uncle Policeman."

    Hearing their conversation, Lin Huang turned his head with all his strength, and saw Qi Chu's harmless appearance, and anger rushed to his heart: "Qi Chu, you are bullying me! Uncle policeman, she just hit me on the head with an iron block!"

    The policeman looked at Lin Huang speechlessly, he was already in his 20s, and he still called himself uncle, feeling disgusted, "Don't talk nonsense! Let's go." He went downstairs.

    Lin Huang kept cursing, even downstairs.

    "Hmph, a lost dog." Qi Chu stood on the balcony watching this scene, and the corners of his mouth curled up in a happy mood.

    Yang Hua sighed, and looked around for a week, "Well, do you want me to find some workers to redecorate for you? You can't live in a pitch-black house, right?

    " Not going well, "Okay, then you can figure it out, but I don't have much cash right now, so you can find something cheaper." If it weren't for the ignorant people in Xianmeng who gave Lingshi, you can still buy a warmer now. "Is it convenient for you to find someone for me? The old Liu at the intersection took it back and left a phone number for me."

    Yang Hua heard that it was not a big deal, so she agreed.

    Old Liu was a little surprised when he saw that the person who came here claimed to be Qi Chu's friend. Old Liu blocked half of his face and said mysteriously, "You are also a master?"

    Yang Hua laughed happily when she heard that, "I'm just a fake... …No, a magic weapon seller.”

    "Magic artifacts? What are there?" Magical artifacts are different from spirit stones. Magical artifacts can also be used by ordinary people, but magical artifacts are rare items among luxury goods.

    "Hahaha, let's not talk about this. Qi Chu seems to be looking for you and asked you to call her." Yang Hua was respected for the first time, and she was a little flustered. In order to show face, she called Qi Chu by his name.

    Old Liu was frightened by Ah Ling, and decided that the master was the master. When he heard that the person who came here knew the name of the master, he immediately straightened his body and his eyes lit up: "Do you still have the master's phone number?" Yang Hua thought that the old Liu was

    a Materials that can be made may also be useful after taking in a younger brother. After all, they recycle waste and walk around the streets, and there are many more sources of information than themselves. He set up the score and raised his chin: "Of course, we are Business partner."

    "Business partner? That's amazing!" Old Liu sighed, feeling that he had glimpsed another world.

    Yang Hua waited for his request to join, but Lao Liu just sighed and didn't say anything else.

    Yang Hua: That's it? ? ? ? Don't you want to join? ? ? Don't want to make money?

    Lao Liu scratched his head, "I'll call Master back first."