Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Seeing the person across from him laughing, Qi Chu put his hands on the table and propped his chin up, pretending to be angry and said, "What are you laughing at? I didn't lie to you, you don't know that I spent a lot of effort to make people fat ... No, raising them, I am worried about Master... My uncle came back and saw that I had raised people to death, so I was in a difficult situation. I have never even raised rabbits, so I don't understand Master... Uncle, what? I will rest assured that I will raise someone."

    After hearing this, Lu Li smiled even more happily: "Then what happened after that?

    " The problem is that there is a problem with uncle's education." Qi Chu said while putting a few pieces of meat on the grill non-stop.

    "At least people grow up properly." Lu Li followed suit and put the meat on the grill. This kind of life with the smell of fireworks can always infiltrate his heart, and it is also the only light in this long and gloomy life. of light.

    But it was also like this, he felt the demon mark on his hand uncontrollably open slightly again, and he quickly took his hand under the table.

    "The meaning of being alive is different from being alive. At least, it allows people to have the right to choose." Qi Chu said with a self-deprecating smile. The right to choose, if she is still Qi Chu of Yuntianzong, then she also has the right to choose. No.

    "Wait, you won't turn over if you can't put it on. One side is cooked and the other side is still raw. Pay attention to turning over." Qi Chu took the tongs and turned the meat in front of Lu Li, looking up at the other side When his eyes were out of focus, he immediately picked up a few pieces of meat and put them into his bowl.

    Lu still misses the past. Li: ...

    he realized that the senior sister has changed.

    In modern society, there is no need to worry about people starving to death. Besides, this is a self-service barbecue. Qi Chu was just polite at first, and after being polite, he started to eat meat.

    If the other party is in a daze, then I can eat more meat, after all, the buffet is to - eat back.

    Looking at the time, 30 minutes had passed. She urged Lu Li, "Come on, don't be in a daze, you must know that this is a war."

    Lu Li was puzzled: "War?"

    Qi Chu nodded resolutely: "It's a war against money. If you eat too much, you win, and if you eat too little, you lose."

    Lu Li swallowed the sentence that was on the tip of his tongue, that today our meals are not limited. Forget it, senior sister Just be happy, "Well, good."

    This is the first time since Qi Chu was reborn, no, to be precise, it is the first time in two lifetimes that she has eaten so satisfyingly. If she hadn't already established her foundation, she might have been more reserved.

    Feeling his round belly, he left the restaurant. When he went back to find Lu Li who was going to pay, he saw a few girls surrounding him, whispering, "Did you see that boy in the white hoodie? He's so handsome." Are you alone? Do you want to go up and ask for a phone call?"

    Qi Chu thought that Lu Li was also 17 or 18 years old, so he should enjoy his youth first, but before she could think about it, he saw Lu Li's face was cold, He bluntly said to the girls: "I'm sorry."

    The girls were not frightened by his cold face, and said openly, "Brother, we are not dating, we just know each other, let's add friends, right? "