Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "I can give as much as you want, as long as you save me." Probably because of being threatened just now, after the hidden magic worm entered the bodies of several people, it grew rapidly and laid eggs. Crawling, and more and more potential.

    Some people can't even control their throats that they already want to scream.

    "Aren't you going to keep it to marry a wife? Isn't it good to just use it up like this?" Qi Chu said it in an extremely sarcastic way, even though it was a question.

    "He married an ass daughter-in-law, who doesn't know who eats, drinks, prostitutes and gambles. He just wants to cheat his brother-in-law's money to pay off his gambling debts." A man jumped up and pointed at the leading youth.

    "He also said how much he would give us after the matter is completed. Only his sister, Voldemort, would believe this kind of lie." "

    How can you say that about my sister!" The young man stood up viciously, looking as if he was about to fight.

    "I said what's wrong, isn't it the truth, you want to hit me, so come on, that sister of yours is stupid, does she think us are also pigs?" Qi Chu looked meaningfully at the people who started to accuse each other, and sneered

    silently .

    "Well, I don't have time to listen to your nonsense. It's still the same sentence. The fee for removing a bug is 1,600 yuan, which is worth the price. However, I was disturbed by you today and I was in a bad mood, so there is only one place. , you decide who will come first, don't waste my time."

    Qi Chu was too lazy to watch this kind of uninteresting drama, and opened the payment code, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, "Scan the code, or cash "

    "Me first!" The young man in charge pushed away the few people who were still pestering him just now.

    "Fuck you! Why are you the first?" Several people who were pushed next to them also fought back one after another, and the force of pushing people was getting stronger and stronger.

    One or two took out their mobile phones, scrambling to wrestle together, while blocking others, they stretched out their hands forward, Qi Chu stood in the distance, and Lu Li behind him gathered a spirit energy at his fingertips, keeping his expression on.

    "Can you decide quickly, I have to go home and sleep, it's winter, you won't be cold together, but I'm very cold." As soon as Qi Chu finished speaking, a coat was put on behind him .

    "Cold." Lu Li's voice was faint, and the clothes seemed to have been dried in the sun, exuding a strong warmth.

    Qi Chu was startled, then turned his head and covered his mouth and whispered, "I just said something casually to scare them."

    Lu Li didn't lift his hand from Qi Chu's shoulder, and even though his clothes had been warmed by spells, the wind here was too strong. Too big, maybe when the two of them were talking, their clothes were already as cold as ice. Through the street lamp, Lu Li saw Qi Chu's face was flushed from the cold. For several days, she was only wearing an apricot-colored high collar. With the sweater and blue and white school uniform, he seemed to be caught in the heart, and added: "It's cold here." "

    I really..." Before Qi Chu had time to refuse, he saw a person out of the corner of his eye. Take up arms.

    "Get out of here, don't even try to grab me!" Someone in the crowd was the first to pick up the iron rod, and turned towards the person blocking him. There was a muffled sound, and drops of bright red blood flowed down on the ground.