Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Suddenly, a huge demonic energy came from behind her.

    There was a scream of "Ah!" from the side, and the crowd retreated towards her surroundings.

    Qi Chu had a bad premonition, turned his head suddenly, and saw a fiery red giant spider standing behind him.

    Red flame spider? How did a high-dangerous monster that could wipe out a city with just one, escape the eyes of the monks in the area and enter the school? Don't the cities now have arrays set up by monks? For schools, there will be an extra layer of guardian arrays.

    Qi Chu didn't have time to think, and immediately squatted down and opened her posture. Her current foot injury, she couldn't even escape. She stretched her hand to her side, only to find that the only weapon that could be used as a weapon, Ah Ling, was placed in the classroom by her inside.

    What about the Xianmeng people? Qi Chu frowned and looked around, only to find that there were still students who continued to watch.

    "Let's go!" Qi Chu roared angrily, pointing to the student next to him who was taking pictures with his mobile phone, "If you don't want to die, go quickly!"

    As a result, the courageous student ignored Qi Chu's words at all, and even turned on the video.

    [Fuck, my video traffic must have exploded today. ]

    [It's not the kind of special effects on TV, I've never seen it for real, this is a monster, right? Xiuzhen is actually dealing with this kind of thing, it's too handsome! 】

    【Snap shot, snap shot, the people from the comprehension class are here to fight demons, I have to take a photo. ]

    [Don't make noise, block my camera, everyone, come and take a look, there is a second-level monster in the first high playground, I will stay for an extra minute for every 1,000 likes, brush it up, the monster is about to start killing people. 】

    【Hahaha, look, that person seems to be limping, and his body is dirty. It looks like he's about to be eaten. 】

    Qi Chu clicked his tongue, and from the corner of his eye, he could see the red flame spider's whole body was red, and it slowly opened its mouth. A spherical flame formed in its mouth, and it turned towards the students who were filming, ready to breathe out the flame.

    "Fuck, why did my mother do such a thing?" Qi Chu couldn't tell the onlookers away, so angrily took out a fire talisman that was intercepted from the talisman master, and when no one was paying attention, she jumped sideways and flew the talisman towards Touching the Scarlet Flame Spider, the talisman stuck to the demon's leg with a whistling sound.

    Qi Chu immediately pinched the formula and recited the mantra, and the mantra on the fire talisman began to change color slowly, and then there was a bang, and a huge flame was emitted.

    The Scarlet Flame Spider swayed from the injury, and the flames it had just spit out were deflected, hitting the experimental building behind the crowd of onlookers. The building was blasted into a circular hole, and the surrounding area was still shining with raging flames.

    Everyone was stunned, their throats were blocked with fear, and they couldn't even call for help. The mobile phone fell to the ground with a bang, and some people even sat on the ground paralyzed.

    With the flash of fire, various gifts appeared on the screen.

    [Where's the anchor? Why is it so dark, it was so handsome just now. ]