Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Sincerity?" Xiao Xue was a little surprised, "Isn't it enough sincerity to give you the quota of inner disciples?" "

    Ha." Qi Chu laughed, "That kind of quota is just a false name, I think you still don't understand."

    " Fake name!?" Xiao Xue stood up angrily, not understanding why Su Zhen insisted on recruiting this kind of person into the sect, "Don't think that when you go to Yuntianzong, others will look at you high, I don't think you know Let's go, Yuntianzong..." In the middle of speaking, Xiao Xue smiled and changed his words: "Forget it, you will find out when you go, and see if the head of Yuntianzong will take a high look at you." Qi

    Chu Too lazy to respond to the barking dog, she waved her hand, "I have nothing to say, I'll go first, I have something to do."

    "Don't regret it!" Xiao Xue looked at Qi Chu's leaving back, gnashing her teeth .

    "Mr. Xiao, why are you bothering?" The headmaster glanced at Xiao Xue, "I have already done what I promised the lord, Mr. Xiao, please convey it." "I know." Xiao Xue said with a dark face

    . Send the magic weapon to the headquarters of Xianmeng.

    The headquarters is located in the most prosperous commercial area in the center of Wu City. The entire building is owned by Xianmeng. It looks ordinary from the outside, but inside it is a maze composed of a large number of magic circles, which ordinary people cannot enter.

    Xiao Xue's magic circle leads to the entrance of Su Zhen's office. He stands on the scarlet carpet, and every time he comes, he can't understand Su Zhen's taste, so he knocks on the door.

    Inside the door, Su Zhen seemed to have been waiting for a long time, standing by the window with his hands behind his back, and turned around when he heard someone coming in: "Here, how?" "

    She didn't agree." Xiao Xue thought that he was just lobbying, Whether he agrees or not is not up to him. The Immortal Alliance is just an intermediary. How can it feel that in the past hundred years, apart from Yuntianzong, each family has become an affiliate of the Immortal Alliance.

    "That's right, Yuntianzong is well-known, and the comprehension world still respects him, but it's better to let her go and see for herself." Su Zhen said unhurriedly, "She probably doesn't know that her name is a taboo of Yuntianzong. "

    Not to mention that she didn't know it herself, it was the first time Xiao Xue knew it. Everyone thought that Yun Tianzong's senior sister died after failing to cross the tribulation. Who would have thought that she was actually stabbed to death by the head of the sect.

    "Isn't that Lu Li from the Yuntian Sect?" Su Zhen asked again.

    "It's not like, as we all know, Lu Li of Yuntianzong has a very bad relationship with his senior sister. If Lu Li hadn't entered the sect back then, his senior sister should have been the next head of Yuntianzong. In the end, Lu Li didn't get the surname because of this incident. Things went astray and were killed by the head of the sect. If they were really reborn, the first thing they would do would be to kill Lu Li and the head of the sect." Xiao Xue may have hoped that Qi Chu would be the reborn elder sister, as long as the Yuntian sect was in chaos, Shuixi would be killed. Zong would be able to catch him off guard. It is said that the Yunkun Mountain Range has a lot of treasures.

    "What you said makes sense. I don't think Lu Li is like the person I saw at the cultivation conference. Although his appearance can change, his eyes can't lie. Lu Li is sorry for his senior sister and feels very guilty. Even if you are reborn, how can you drag someone to Yuntianzong?" Su Zhen took a sip of tea unhurriedly, "Sooner or later, she will regret that she chose Yuntianzong this time." "That is.