Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The Demon Spirit Sword is in Li Yan's hands, and the spirit body that has just recovered can't tolerate any mistakes. Since she agreed to Ah Ling, and the other party called her master, she must not abandon it now.

    Yu Muran looked at Qi Chu in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, but please come with me, I will definitely protect you."

    Qi Chu sneered, and he actually had to rely on magic to protect her one day?

    The Demon Lord is different from other Demon Cultivators, no matter what his previous cultivation level is, once he is approved by Mo Yuan, he can directly reach the Demon Cultivator Mahayana.

    Qi Chu didn't hide or escape, and followed Yu Muran to the Demon Lord's Hall. The hall was extremely dark, and Li Yan, who was dressed in black, might not even be able to find him if it wasn't for the purple light all over his body.

    The Demon Spirit Sword beside him was shining with a faint red light.

    "You can go out now." Li Yan waved his sleeves, wanting to repeat the old trick to throw people out. Unexpectedly, Yu Muran was already prepared. Zhong stabilized his steps.

    Yu Muran then knelt down on one knee, "My lord, this little girl is a guest invited by Yu, and it is Yu's responsibility to send her back safely." "Oh, are you teaching me how to do things?"

    Li Yan Slowly stood up, walked in front of Yu Muran, pressed down his head with a palm, and with a bang, his head hit the ground violently, making a hole in the ground.

    Qi Chu half-closed his eyes and looked at this crazy man, as if the shy and cheerful boy in his memory was just an illusion.

    "The demon lord... subordinate... subordinates are just doing what they should do." Yu Muran was stuck on the ground, and his voice was suffocated.

    Li Yan suddenly stood up straight, raised his foot and stepped on the head of the person on the ground, one foot, two feet.

    Yu Muran lying on the ground could only choke and gasp, not daring to make a sound.

    "Enough!" Although Yu Muran is not a good person, what she doesn't want to see is Li Yan doing these things.

    After hearing this, Li Yan was taken aback, pinched Qi Chu's neck with one hand, pressed down hard, and lifted him up slightly.

    The suffocation instantly oppressed her throat, and her trachea and esophagus were all compressed together, making her unable to make a sound, her hands and feet gradually became numb, and the bones in her neck made cracking sounds.

    Vision begins to blur.

    "You also want to teach me how to do things?" Li Yan was a little surprised when he saw the man who was not struggling at all. Who knew that in the next second, a magic-breaking talisman burst out of the air and exploded directly at him, and he let go of his hand abruptly. , with a ray of sword light, directly chopped off at his head.

    He raised his left hand to block the front, the blue sword hit his hand, there was no feeling of the skin being cut, only a dull pain, when Li Yan turned his head to look, it turned out to be the sword not out of its sheath?

    He suddenly felt that he had been humiliated, the anger in his eyes turned into demonic energy, and the purple around him turned into a deeper black: "Don't think that I will eat your set, it's all hypocrisy, it's hard to hold a sword if you have the ability No way, you think you can beat me with your cultivation!"     Qi Chu touched his neck that was hot from being strangled, and just decisively turned off his five senses before he regained his sanity to fight back, but now, he obviously recovered his breathing, and his chest But it still seemed that there was a breath, stuck in the middle, she clenched her hand, raised her head, and there were two flames in her eyes, burning blazingly, if it was because she didn't teach well at the beginning, then now, Let her teach it well.     Qi Chu opened the storage bag. When she was in Yuntianzong, she also quietly refined a kind of elixir that can instantly improve people's cultivation. It was originally intended to save their lives, but now she feels that teaching people is better than saving their lives. Being a person is more important.     Li Yan watched her open the storage bag and eat the elixir, and sneered.     Qi Chu picked up a rope, tied up the loose hair in a ponytail, exposing the entire smooth mandible, his fair skin was shiny even in the darkness, and the erupting spiritual veins began to fill with spiritual power, Qi Chu Her body seemed to have opened up a path of light, and even her face showed golden spiritual vein marks.