Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Zhou Hongyi taught chemistry class, Qi Chu looked at those symbols and just wanted to say that he couldn't understand them at all.

    Lu Li next to him listened intently, his notes were neatly made, and Junxiu's handwriting was very beautiful. Qi Chu just took a sneak peek at the other party's notes before he was discovered.

    Lu Li stopped the pen in his hand, turned his head, and a pair of bright black eyes were reflected in Qi Chu's eyes.

    Qi Chu felt his heart skip a beat, what with the guilty conscience of being caught doing something bad.

    Qi Chu opened his mouth first, and pushed the book over, "You can read it." "It's okay

    , I can see it." Lu Li pressed the corner of the book to stop Qi Chu from pushing it over.

    "I don't want to read it, the basics are too weak, I have to learn from scratch." Qi Chu raised his head indifferently, and pointed his finger on the desk.

    Lu Li lowered his head, the shadow of his bangs covered his eyes, he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Qi Chu didn't have the time to say more, so he simply picked a textbook that didn't have such serious shortcomings and read it.

    After chemistry class, Lu Li left the classroom for a while, and when he came back, he took a small bag and gave it to Qi Chu.

    "What is this?" Qi Chu touched the flat thing inside.

    "On the tablet, I copied all the lectures from elementary school to high school, and the key points of the notes. You can read it first. If you want to ask me if you don't understand." Lu Li said a lot, " As compensation for that day, thank you for lending me the book."

    Lu Li looked like he was afraid that Qi Chu would not accept it, and found a way for him.

    Qi Chu smiled, she was so poor and stupid, she forgot that there are still such things after technological advancement, and went to Lao Liu to look through old books, she couldn't help being happy: "Thank you, when I borrow yours, I will borrow it when I use it up. Still."

    Although the first impression was not good, he seemed to be quite nice.

    At least better than that junior brother with facial paralysis.

    She couldn't watch the tablet in class, so after Qi Chu put the tablet on the desk, she simply took advantage of the free time to sort out some memories of the original owner. She lowered her head slightly, her eyes froze, and entered the sorting state.

    After Lu Li noticed Qi Chu's state, he immediately stopped writing, turned his head, and looked at Qi Chu.

    This scene happened to be seen clearly by Ah Ling, and before Ah Ling was surprised, he was pinched by a divine sense.

    In an instant, a spiritual power enveloped the magic iron, isolating the magic iron from the outside world.

    "Who are you?" Lu Li's cold and decisive voice sounded in the magic iron, and he was completely different from the shy one just now.

    "Woooo..." Ah Ling, whose throat was strangled, couldn't make a sound, so he had to struggle.

    "Tell me, don't tell me I'll kill you right now." Lu Li didn't intend to show mercy at all, and the hand that was stuck on Wraith's neck became stronger.

    "I, I..." Ah Ling changed the words and patted Lu Li's hand again, signaling that he was willing to speak.

    Only then did Lu Li slightly loosen his grip on the opponent, "You'd better tell the truth, I don't have much patience."