Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    "What are you doing? The treasure you got in the secret mirror, of course who gets it, doesn't it mean that the teacher doesn't read the rules of the secret realm in class?" Qi Chu smiled, and put Lu Li's hands together, "Put it away, This is a good thing."

    "Teacher, there is only one left, please hurry up, the whole body smells like blood, I want to go back and take a bath." Qi Chu looked at Xiao Xue who was obviously tired, "Teacher, can you do it?" Ah, no, let me help you, do you need it?"

    Qi Chu's tone was full of provocation, while Lu Li stood beside Qi Chu with his mouth curled up, like a soldier waiting for orders at any time.

    "You!" How could Xiao Xue bear this kind of humiliation, bit the tip of his tongue, forced out the last bit of spiritual power, and killed the dog that was pressing him with a backhand.

    "Wow, the teacher is amazing." Qi Chu sat on a big rock and clapped emotionlessly.

    "Ouch." The spiritual power was overdrawn, Xiao Xue retched and knelt down on one knee, holding the ground with one hand with a sword so as not to fall down.

    "Mr. Yao Yun, are we done with this project?" Qi Chu squinted his eyes halfway and looked at the injured person. Lin Ji was caught by her gaze and quickly lowered his head, "Mr. Yao Yun, what do you say?" If you encounter danger in the secret mirror and bravely save your companions, will the scholarship be doubled~" "It is

    indeed written in the scholarship rules." Yao Yun did not expect this person to take these rules so seriously, like Knowing this will happen does the same.

    Qi Chu glanced at the clothes on Lin Ji's body that had been bitten by the dog, and stretched out his hand.

    "What?" Lin Ji thought that the other party wanted to shake hands with him, he hesitated and stretched out his hand to Qi Chu's finger, but Lu Li glared back viciously.

    Seeing Lin Ji's hesitant action, Qi Chu shook his wide cuffs again, signaling him to touch his clothes. After Lin Ji understood, he did so. When his fingers touched the clothes, he was surprised to find that they were touching his clothes. His clothes are completely different, "This...why is it different?"

    Lin Ji's first reaction was that the Xianmeng was biased, and he looked at Yao Yun, who shook his head fiercely.

    "What are you thinking? It's the same when I sent it out. I just told you secretly~" Qi Chu lowered his voice mysteriously and approached Lin Ji.

    But Lu Li's eyes became more and more terrifying, and Lin Ji took half a step back in fright, "Speak as you say, what are you doing so close." "..."

    Qi Chu was speechless, determined to raise the price, "Hmph, I'm not afraid to tell you , I know a craftsman who can refine cassocks, opening a bargain, 2999 per attribute, limit... 5 pieces."

    Yao Yun looked at Qi Chu in surprise, unscrupulous traders, that is, middlemen, just make the difference.

    Lin Ji looked serious, and Qi Chu nodded with a smile.

    "Okay, I'll buy it! I want 3 pieces!" Lin Ji's family expects a monk in the family to honor their ancestors, so they spent a lot of money to buy magical artifacts and spirit stones at auctions. This 2999 is a drop in the bucket for his family. It is much cheaper than the magical artifacts at the auction, and some of the magical artifacts at the auction can only be used once or twice.

    Of course Qi Chu knew the price of the magic weapon at the auction, but she had no reputation, no absolute strength, and no sect to back her up. If she rashly took the refined magic weapon to the auction, she might not only lose money, but It will also attract the attention of other monks. For now, the risk is too great.