Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101

    After the two got off the plane, Mu Cangzong sent out disciples to pick them up, and one of them was no stranger to Qi Chu.

    When Cang Ling saw Qi Chu, he lowered his head guiltily. The phrase master was stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say anything. He stretched out his hand as a gesture of invitation, and opened the back seat door of the commercial vehicle, "The suzerain has been waiting for you." The two of you are here."

    Qi Chu looked at Cang Ling with relief, at least she didn't look like she was going to die, she patted Cang Ling's shoulder, lowered her head and got into the back seat of the car.

    Cang Ling trembled slightly, suppressed his emotions, and restrained himself and whispered a thank you.

    She had noticed Yao Yun in the car a long time ago. Yao Yun's complexion was much rosier than before, and with his hair cut short to the ears, he looked much more energetic.

    "Sect Master Yao, I see that your spirit is much better." Qi Chu naturally sat on the seat next to Yao Yun, she didn't notice the disappointment that flashed across Lu Li's face who was following behind.

    Whether it was in his previous life or in this life, because Lu Li was not sociable, Qi Chu would greet each sect outside, but he couldn't help him.

    Apart from staring blankly, he couldn't even smile. Thinking of this, Lu Li forced a smile and nodded to Yao Yun.

    Yao Yun was startled, his eyes widened unconsciously like seeing a ghost.

    Qi Chu turned around and was a little shocked to see Lu Li's ferocious smile, "Lu Li, can you sit in the back row? I want to catch up with Teacher Yao Yun.

    " Tell Xiao Luli in detail, so he naturally doesn't know why Teacher Yao Yun became the suzerain of Mu Cangzong. She has been busy with the college entrance examination and forgot about it. She turned her head, thinking about how to speak, But he saw Lu Li nodded and said, "Okay."

    Qi Chu thought about it and said, "Well, something happened. Teacher Yao Yun is now the suzerain of Mucang Sect."

    Lu Li didn't show any shock, just like He nodded as if accepting the result.

    Fortunately, the child is not a curious person. When Qi Chu looked at Yao Yun again, he saw Yao Yun's expression as if he had eaten something ten years out of date, and he couldn't explain it.

    Yao Yun noticed that Qi Chu was looking at her, and immediately stretched his frowning eyebrows, and smiled: "You are hungry on the way, I asked the doorman to prepare some medicinal food, you must try it, I dare not say anything else, about medicinal food Mu Cangzong is unique."

    "Medicinal diet?" Speaking of eating, Qi Chu ignored the strange feeling just now.

    In the sea city, there is a well-known island, because it is the land left after the volcanic eruption, so it is also called the volcanic island by the locals, and the Mu Cangzong is also on this island, and because the island is planted with There are many precious fairy grasses, so barriers are set up outside the island to prevent ordinary people from approaching, but the alchemy fragrance wafting from time to time is enough to make people on the other side come to the other side of the river to stop and stay every day like a pilgrimage.

    In order to avoid unnecessary commotion, Mu Cangzong set up a teleportation circle in a residential area in Haishi.

    "Can we fly there?" Qi Chu pointed to the sky after listening to Yao Yun's explanation.