Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    "I told you not to call me a little girl!" Qi Chu tapped his finger on the magic iron, which was her and Ah Ling's secret signal.

    The boss has a slender body, and the top of his nearly bald head is full of light. He looks as fierce as a brown bear, and he is gearing up and approaching step by step.

    Lao Yang instinctively stepped between the two of them, protecting Qi Chu behind his back: "Little girl, you run first, don't worry about me."

    Qi Chu glanced at the person standing in front of him speechlessly, with He called out angrily: "A Ling!"

    After being fed blood for several days, A Ling changed his previous decadence, and he was worried about the thing that he was used to smash the furniture this morning, he ran away with a bang. When it came out, the magic iron buzzed.

    The sound was so loud that even the crazy brown bear was taken aback. He saw the wraith coming out of the magic iron, and he froze because of the shock, and opened his mouth wide. It took a long time to spit out a sentence: "Moxiu! Are you a Moxiu?"     The person who can use the magic iron is the Moxiu? It seems that there is one more person with a bad brain, Qi Chu sneered, and slowly pinned the hair that blocked the profile of his face behind his ears: "A Ling, go!" Although it seemed that     something was wrong, A Ling still relied on Attacked instinctively.     "Aw!" With a roar, the wraith in the spirit state actually materialized into an entity.     He had never heard that the resentful spirits in the magic iron could materialize. Standing aside, Qi Chu pretended to be calm, calmed down, and secretly rejoiced: Very good, I seem to have picked up a big treasure.     The brown bear was half-frozen in place at first, but his eyes focused again when the other party rushed over. When he looked at the materialized spirit body, he could not utter a word for a long time, if the brown bear's body acted before the brain Ah Ling's fist will hit the brown bear right now.     With a clumsy sideways turn, the brown bear escaped Ah Ling's fist.     "You...what the hell are you!" The brown bear stared at the spirit body that was pounced on him. In his cognition, the wraith in the magic iron has no self-awareness, and it will not be as logical as it is now action.

    "What are you!" Ah Ling has been observing Qi Chu for the past few days. After hearing what happened to the little girl, his anger has accumulated to the point of explosion. He can't imagine that after so many years, people are still as cruel and nonchalant as ever Treating other people's lives as a stepping stone, he angrily said, "Trash!"     Being scolded as rubbish, the blue veins on the brown bear's forehead popped out suddenly: "What do you know! What do you know! What the hell do you know!" He rushed towards Qi Chu, "Look down on me, look down on me one by one, you all have to die! You all have to die!"     Qi Chu had expected that the other party would pick on her who was the weakest, but even if she had no spiritual power now, The swordsmanship deep in memory will not disappear.     She raised the magic iron horizontally, leaped forward quickly, lifted the grinding iron above her head, and slashed downwards. With a beautiful slash, she directly hit the top of the brown bear's head. After taking this blow, he groaned, rolled his eyes, and fell down.     Yang Hua, who was standing in front of Qi Chu just now, was dumbfounded.     Qi Chu lightly jumped to the ground, but the moment her right foot hit the ground, there was a click, and she seemed to hear something cracking, and her brows frowned slightly.     A little pain.     "Search." Qi Chu stood still, poked the motionless person on the ground with the magic iron, and said to Yang Hua.     "Um... you... magic iron?" Yang Hua's mind was in a mess, and she couldn't handle it.     Qi Chu had a cold face, looked at Ah Ling who was still kicking the brown bear desperately, and made up a lie, "It's just a sword spirit, I picked it up, and it was crooked."     Ah Ling, who was said to be crooked, looked at it in surprise. Qi Chu didn't dare to refute.     After thinking about it, it's better to be crooked than to be a wraith, and nodded in agreement.     "Then what if he talks nonsense in Xianmeng?" Yang Hua looked at the people on the ground and asked worriedly.     Qi Chu pointed to his face, "I said I can use the magic sword, do you believe it?"     Yang Hua suddenly realized, and shook her head: "I don't believe it!"