Chapter 111 - 120

_
Chapter 111

    "Why, welcome?" Qi Chu looked around, and happened to see a familiar face, and sneered, "Hey, Teacher Xiao, don't be a teacher, but a thug instead? But, a thug is more suitable for you, after all Your level is just like that."

    Before he finished speaking, the other party couldn't hold his breath and slashed straight at her direction, only to see her lean slightly, and then easily dodge.

    Although her cultivation base is only foundation building, her strength has not been what it used to be since the red pill became bigger, but because Lu Li's "progress" is very similar to hers, she has not noticed it until she saw it. When Xiao Xue's sword slashed over, it seemed to be 0.5 times faster, and she suddenly realized that she had become stronger.

    Xiao Xue was very surprised, why did she escape so easily? He pointed at Qi Chu and asked, "What is your cultivation now? Could it be that you have a golden core?"

    Before Qi Chu could understand what he said, the outer disciple who was trapped in the siege opened his mouth wide in surprise: "Why? Possibly?"

    Qi Chu also pretended to be provocative and spread his hands helplessly: "How is it possible?" The

    rising end sound made people unable to tell the truth, Xiao Xue pointed at her with a sword angrily: "Don't do this with me, you'd better Be honest, otherwise, don't blame me..."

    "Okay, don't blame you for being rude, Mr. Xiao Xue, it's a modern society, can you enrich your vocabulary? What you teach is the foundation of self-cultivation, not ancient literature." Qi Chu said with a teasing smile.

    "You! Arrogant boy, the cultivation world speaks with strength, take out your sword!"

    "I'm stepping on it." Qi Chu pointed to the flying sword on the bottom of his feet, clasped his hands without fear, and was so angry Xiao Xue rushed over, Qi Chu kept a blasting talisman hidden in his hand, waiting for him to throw himself into the trap.

    There was a faint smile on the corner of her mouth, and she slightly raised the hand hiding the talisman.

    No, I fell for it...

    Xiao Xue sensed her movement, but rushed over with all her strength, and now there was no time to brake.

    "I'll just wait for you." Qi Chu jumped over, and when he was about to throw out the talisman in his hand, Xiao Xue was suddenly pulled by a spiritual force.

    Suddenly, the air around her seemed to gain weight, and Qi Chu hurriedly took a big step back with Yujian.

    A gray-haired old man approached her from a distance, with a haggard face.

    She knew this person, the suzerain of Shuixi Sect—Xiao Taihe, and the previous suzerain who disappeared was his biological brother.

    The last time I saw him was only in the late stage of Yuanying. I didn't expect that he had reached the state of transforming gods. After the previous suzerain disappeared, the Shuixi sect continued to seize power. , He never stopped looking for the previous suzerain.

    As soon as he appeared, the suspicion in Qi Chu's heart was confirmed. Sure enough, the Shuixi Sect came to Xingshi overnight to question the crime after receiving the news of the Magic Water Sword. Among the monks of the Mu Cang Sect, some may have slipped their mouths, or they may be spies of the Shuixi Sect.

    Qi Chu stood on the sword, folded his hands, and looked at Xiao Taihe.

    Xiao Tai and his black robes were flapping in the night wind, his sunken eyes were half-closed, his ashen-like pupils had lost light, this was a signal that the end of a monk's life was approaching. After the foundation is established, the body will stop aging, but if the level cannot be raised, death will also come after reaching the upper limit.