Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "1999? Cash?" Yao Yun seemed to have seen a common method of fraud, and looked at Lu Li suspiciously, "Is it true?" "

    Teacher, why do you ask Lu Li, this senior is... I know him." Qi Chu was confused. Smile, bullshit.

    "You?" Yao Yun really had a look of disbelief.

    "Yes." Lu Li nodded, agreeing with Qi Chu's statement.

    But Yao Yun still didn't seem to believe it. Qi Chu continued: "Now it's the opening bonus, limited to 10 pieces, but the effect is not as good as mine. Teacher, you know that 1999 can only add one attribute. Like me, it belongs to Limited product."

    "This dress of yours still has two attributes?" Yao Yun started directly, using spiritual power to detect, "Concealment attribute, and fire attribute... How is this possible."

    Qi Chu looked mysterious, " Teacher, if you want to order one, I will give you a 10% discount."

    "10% discount..." Yao Yun was really tempted, but as a teacher, she had to resist this temptation, "No! You don't need to lose a penny! The teacher is rich! How can the teacher make money from the students!"

    "Okay, thank you for coming. Teacher, I heard that the top 5 in the class this time have the qualifications to practice in the secret realm. Is it true?" Qi Chu said mysteriously. Approaching Yao Yun, he covered his face with his hand and said, "It is also suitable for new students, right?" "     Yes, but the examination of the comprehension class includes physical education." Yao Yun did not forget Qi Chu's shortcoming, "I can't let it go Ah! I didn't ask you to give me a discount." Yao Yun suddenly realized that he was almost brought into the pit.     Qi Chu smiled: "What did Teacher Yao say? Why would I ask Teacher to release the water?" A     faint smile appeared on the corner of Lu Li's mouth, and Yao Yun felt that one of the two dared to brag and the other dared to believe.     As a result, during the morning run the next day, Yao Yun found that Qi Chu not only kept up with the main force, but also ran to the middle position. He was completely different from the dying man some time ago.     She was so stunned that she couldn't say a word for a long time.

    Qi Chu adjusted her breathing and felt the changes in her body. After her refinement, the effect of Qiangshenjianwan was more than several times stronger. She could almost intuitively feel the changes in her body, and she could even use her body as light as a swallow. to describe how you feel right now.

    Even Lin Ji who was next to her looked over in amazement, with the expression on his face that it was impossible.

    Only Lu Liyun calmly followed Qi Chu not far away.

    After running 10 laps, she not only didn't break a drop of sweat, but she didn't even catch a breath. Looking at the other people standing on the side of the playground like drowning fish, she walked towards the classroom humming a ditty, and Lu Li followed.

    Because Qi Chu and Lu Li were only transferred to the comprehension class, they could only sit at the end, and the courses in the comprehension class were the same as before except for the addition of the basic knowledge of comprehension, and those foundations were fundamental to her. It didn't make sense, so Qi Chu simply drew up spells in class, thinking that these spells might be life-saving next time he encounters danger and runs out of spiritual power.

    But she didn't expect that she was already being targeted by other teachers.

    "Some people want to fly when they can't walk well." The head teacher of the comprehension class is Yao Yun, but Yao Yun is not the only teacher in the class. The one who is talking now is another male teacher with the surname Xiao, Xiao Xue.