Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The alchemy furnace was golden in color, and it was also a high-grade alchemy furnace. Before Yang Hua could react, only seeing the fire flickering on and off, Qi Chu had already finished refining the alchemy.

    "Let's go." She put the pill back into the bottle, shook it, and thanked Lu Li.

    Yang Hua put on a dumbfounded expression, but saw the boy beside him take it for granted, and fell into autism.

    On the way back, Lu Li nestled in the van without a back seat, curled his legs and hugged his knees, the bumpy road made him hit the roof of the car for the first few times, and he didn't make a sound.

    Qi Chu, the co-pilot, fell asleep as soon as he got in the car due to excessive spiritual exhaustion.

    It wasn't until the bumpy road came out that Yang Hua came back to her senses and realized that there was no place in the back row, "Well, little brother, are you okay?"

    Yang Hua pointed to the top of her head.

    "It's okay." Lu Li's voice was very low, as if he was afraid of waking the co-pilot.

    When Yang Hua found the place where the other party's eyes rested, she smiled emotionally: "Little brother, how did you get a taxi here? Did you spend a lot of money? If she told you in advance that my car doesn't have a back seat, you don't have to." Suffering from this."

    "Not bitter." Compared to the 500 years, all these sufferings are his sugar.

    "Little brother, you have a heart, but I think people may not know your heart." Yang Hua looked at the young man's infatuated gaze, and smiled helplessly, "This guy only has money in his mind, it's a pity." Lu Li said what was on his mind

    . The phrase "as long as she is happy" swallowed back. If he was really open-minded, how could he have a demon in his heart? He bit his lips tightly and did not speak again.

    Ah Ling heard it clearly in the sword, and could only remain silent.

    Seeing that the young man didn't speak, Yang Hua thought that the other party had been hurt, so she hurriedly made amends: "But don't be discouraged, where there is a will, there is a way."

    Lu Li probably heard someone encourage him to do something other than cultivation for the first time, so he raised his eyebrows unexpectedly. Nodding his head, he said lightly.

    Ah Ling really wanted to tell Yang Hua that I beg you not to encourage him, he was crazy enough, but he still didn't dare to speak.

    Only Qi Chu, who didn't know it, dreamed that he was sleeping on a high pile of money, with a smile on his lips.

    The car drove to the outside of the urban village in the west of the city. Because of the disorderly construction, it could only be parked outside. Qi Chu was still smiling and showed no sign of waking up.

    "Why don't you wake her up?" Yang Hua stretched out her hand, trying to push her awake, but was stopped by Lu Li.

    "I'll take her back." Lu Li got out of the car, opened the passenger's door, and wanted to hug her, but just as his hand passed Qi Chu's shoulder, the man suddenly opened his eyes, squinted and looked at Qi Chu vigilantly. Land from.

    Lu Li felt a murderous aura and was a little taken aback.

    "It's...you." After Qi Chu focused on seeing the approaching person clearly, he breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled slyly, "Scared me."