Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "Failed to cross the tribulation?"

    On that day, a vision fell from the sky, and the sect was in chaos. The sect members all said that the ancient monsters in Buzhou Pagoda had fled, and they had to evacuate quickly.

    And Yunxian Peak is only 100 meters away from Yunlan Peak. Li Yan was worried that the "master" who was always confused at critical moments might not know about it, so he hurriedly went to Yunlan Peak with his sword, but he didn't find it on the mountain. Her traces left only the spiritual marks after the tribulation.

    Although he has transformed into a god, but he has just successfully crossed the catastrophe, his spiritual power is not stable at all, and the spiritual energy that fills his body is the most attractive to demons. Demons cannibalize people and even eat monks. The higher the level of monks, the more delicious they are to demons.     Li Yan didn't dare to hesitate, and flew straight to Buzhou Pagoda, but when he got close to Yunxian Peak, he found that a strong restriction had been set up outside the entire mountain, and he couldn't enter at all.     Only the howls of monsters that resounded through the sky came out in bursts.     Li Yan didn't know where he came from, so he felt that "Master" was inside.     He flew around Yunxian Peak over and over again, but he couldn't find any entrance at all. The roar of the monster became smaller and smaller, and his spiritual power was almost exhausted. Finally, he had to stand at the foot of the mountain with difficulty, waiting for "Master", For three days and three nights, he didn't wait for "Master", but waited for Lu Li who came out with Master in his arms.     Li Yan watched Lu Li fly to Yunlan Peak, he chased after him, but his spiritual power was almost exhausted, he almost went up and down the mountain and finally went up the mountain, but saw Lu Li trembling and hugging the body of "Master" , still muttering sorry...     Li Yan felt as if his heart had fallen into an ice hole, a bottomless ice hole, his brain was buzzing, and his footsteps became more and more vain, he approached , only to find that there was a sword stuck in Qi Chu's body, the sword of the head of the sect—Jinwu.     The golden crow kills demons, its blood does not coagulate.     Monsters have strong recovery power, the higher the monster is, the stronger the recovery power is, if the ancient monsters were not cut with a special fairy weapon, the wound would heal quickly, but now such a fairy weapon is inserted in the It is not difficult to guess the meaning of Yun Tianzong's elder sister - the head of the sect killed her.

    Li Yan's legs softened, and he sat down directly, and shouted heart-piercingly: "Why! Why why! Why is the Golden Crow on Master's body!" The voice startled the

    person in front of him who was hugging Qi Chu, Lu Li slowly Turning around, "You, you are... Li Yan?"

    "Master, what's wrong with her? Master, I am Li Yan, Master, can you hear me?" Li Yan's eyes were red, and the teardrops could not stop How much he wished that the sword was stuck in his body. He knelt on the ground and dared not take a step closer. He couldn't accept it, couldn't accept Qi Chu's death.

    Sometimes people can accept their own death, but they can't accept the death of their close relatives. To him, Qi Chu is his close relatives.

    Lu Li blankly looked at the person kneeling not far away, and then at the person in his arms. Suddenly, he forcibly pulled the soul of the person in his arms out of his body.

    Li Yan's eyes widened in fright, "What are you doing! What do you want to do!"

    Lu Li ignored him, but continued to extract souls. His body, which was not completely dead, felt the strong external force and trembled unconsciously.