Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    "Lu Li? Why are you here?" Fortunately, after entering the city, Qi Chu took a bus and came back. He also went to the city center to pack roasted duck rice, milk tea and chestnut cake.

    She had never eaten milk tea cake desserts before, but every time she walked through the city center and saw the dazzling array of exquisite dim sum, she couldn't help swallowing. She knew from memory that this kind of food was very delicious.

    Besides, a cultivator is not afraid of excessive calories at all, the excess energy can be burned with spiritual power, and her current body is still so thin, if it is not for financial constraints, she can eat three cakes in one go.

    After all, she was still poor, and poverty limited her food intake.

    Lu Li saw that she was full of food, and walked towards her slowly, "I want to ask you if you want to have dinner together. I heard that there is a self-service barbecue in the city center. For a limited time..." Before he finished speaking, Lu

    Li The expression on his face suddenly froze, and those soft eyes were as cold as snow for an instant, but soon, his face changed into a gentle expression: "But see that you have prepared dinner, I will meet you next time in advance Let's talk."     Qi Chu didn't notice the change in Lu Li's expression, her mind was full of thoughts of going home and eating cake, but the barbecue sounds pretty good, she happily replied: "Okay, before the end of the holiday Let's make an appointment, don't you have my contact information, tell me in advance next time, it's winter, how cold it is to wait downstairs." "     Ah, um, good." Lu Li looked a little absent-minded, he was insignificant He clenched his fists tightly, "Then I'll go back first, and I won't bother you anymore."     Qi Chu passed him quickly, with a desire for delicious food in his eyes, and he didn't notice the twitch under his eyelashes when the other party lowered his head. With a sullen look on her face, she hurried upstairs, only to remember that she hadn't said goodbye to the other party, but when she stuck her head out, she found that the man had disappeared.     She murmured in a low voice: "This man, does he have wheels under his feet? He runs so fast."     He smelled it right, the smell coming from Qi Chu was the smell of the demon master Li Yan.

    As soon as Qi Chu went upstairs, Lu Li flew into the sky with his sword like a madman. He opened the teleportation array at a high altitude and went straight to the Demon Lord's Palace near Moyuan. The flying sword boomed and threw it towards the Demon Lord's Palace.

    Li Yan had noticed it a long time ago, and immediately opened the barrier. The purple barrier was like a cover covering the entire Demon Lord's Palace in the middle. The sword intent hit the barrier, and the two sides resisted each other not to be outdone.     "Li Yan, get out!" Lu Li's voice combined with the huge spiritual pressure, the weak Moxiu was directly shocked to kneel down, but Li Yan walked out of the hall with a face full of pride. It was obviously a black Moxiu. The main server, however, looks shining today.     "Hey, Great Sword Cultivator, don't come here without any problems." The rising end sound is full of provocation, "What's wrong with Great Sword Cultivator today, come to my Demon Lord's Palace to make trouble, we Demon Cultivator will be with you Yuntianzong all the time Water does not interfere with river water, if you come to my territory to cause trouble, I can sue you for illegal trespassing according to the laws of the lower bound."     When Li Yan was not crazy, his aggressive appearance was passed down by Qi Chu.     Lu Li knew that there was only one reason that could keep Li Yan from going crazy. He had met Qi Chu and recognized her.     Just this alone made him very upset.     Did he tell her that he locked her soul in the spotlight, and when she saw him, would she remember the past?     Lu Li increased the output of his spiritual power, and drew three more magic-breaking talismans in the void, hitting them vertically. Finally, Li Yan couldn't hold on anymore, and fine lines cracked on the purple barrier.     At the moment when it was about to be breached, Yu Muran came out from nowhere and chanted a mantra, a stronger barrier unfolded inside, and continued to expand outwards, and bounced away all the golden sword intent.     "Who are you!" Lu Li took a closer look and recognized the person standing below, "You are Yu Muran from the Mucang Sect? Why are you here?" "Yu has met Senior Lu, Senior Lu several     times Yu didn’t even say hello to Senior Lu.” After Yu Muran changed into clean clothes and replenished his magic power, he looked like a handsome young man again, polite and gentle.