Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Before Qi Chu could react, Zhou Hongyi said loudly: "This is a new transfer student in our class, please take care of me, the college entrance examination is coming soon, and all students must work harder. After finishing speaking, he read Glancing at the empty seat behind Qi Chu, he said to Lu Li, "Just sit there first. "

    Qi Chu was full of question marks again, saying that the probability of meeting again in the vast crowd is one in ten million, and it happens to be Lu Li who has the same name, so the probability should be even lower when multiplied. The

    person she least wants to meet again, It is Lu Li, the junior brother of Yuntianzong, and now, he has met another person with the same name and surname, although his personality seems to be different. At

    least this person is not very smart, and his expressions are too rich.

    But all the coincidences are too bizarre. Chu finally came to the conclusion that the name Lu Li might be too common?

    Qi Chu immediately lowered his head, his thoughts wandering.

    After the head teacher arranged the table for Lu Li, he lowered his eyes and slowly walked down from the podium , every movement of his hands and feet exuded a cold aura, until he walked to Qi Chu's side, this aura of coldness disappeared out of thin air as if he had never seen it before, and what appeared instead was a strong warmth, the young man The tips of people's ears were crimson.

    Lu Li stopped beside Qi Chu, hesitantly opened his slightly pursed lips, but after a short struggle, the cherry-colored lips slowly opened, He spat out a shy voice: "Hello, I was abrupt a few days ago. After saying that

    , he lowered his eyes again, and when his eyes glanced over the magic iron at Qi Chu's feet, the soft eyes froze, and turned into an indifferent killing intent. The

    magic iron was startled, moved unconsciously, slammed, and fell On the ground, Qi Chu was so scared that he was still thinking about whether the name Lu Li was very common. Qi Chu shuddered on the spot. What's wrong...

    Qi Chu glanced at the magic iron inexplicably, but the magic iron didn't dare to move again.

    "Sorry . "Qi Chu saw a pair of slender fingers with well-articulated joints reaching out to the magic iron. When these hands were about to reach the magic iron, she bent down and picked up A Ling first.

    Ah Ling said, the boy was looking at him in the antique city? Qi Chu remembered the one-on-one conversation last night.

    "No need." Qi Chu refused, and then his hands paused, and then slowly retracted.

    "Sorry." Lu Li's deep voice rang in Qi Chu's ear, making her feel uncomfortable.

    It's this feeling again... Qi Chu suppressed the irritability in his heart, stood up and leaned back, opening the distance between the two of them.

    "Aren't you going to say anything other than sorry?" Qi Chu raised his eyes impatiently, and his gaze directly met the other party's, only to see that the pupils of the person in front of him dilated slightly, and then moved away immediately. Opening his eyes, he just uttered the word "hug", then swallowed it again, and even his cheeks slowly turned crimson.

    "Hmph." Seeing the young man's shy look, Qi Chu snorted coldly, and the corners of his mouth raised unconsciously, but this smile was too weird, and she felt like an old goblin who came out of the mountain for thousands of years to molest good women and men , hastily pressed the corner of his mouth.

    Lu Li didn't speak any more, bit his lower lip, walked to the seat behind Qi Chu, and sat down.

    During the morning reading time, the head teacher took a look at the students and was called away by a female teacher.