Chapter 81 - 90

_
Chapter 81

    The water droplets on the hair slid across the cheeks and landed on the brown carpet, stepping on the wet carpet with bare feet, the cold spread from the soles of the feet to the heart.

    She just woke up completely.

    The messy bathrobe wrapped her thin body, and she acted so recklessly. Fortunately, the other party didn't think too much, especially when she met those innocent eyes, she seemed to be trying to hide her wavering, but she actually Did it again.

    It's just that when her hot lips were printed on the other's cold forehead, she felt that the air conditioner in the room must be broken, otherwise how could it be so hot.

    It's so embarrassing, it's the first time in my two lifetimes that I'm so embarrassing.

    No matter how much she pretended to be calm, there was nowhere to hide her blushing face: "This... this time, answer, did you receive it?

    " took her hand.

    "No, you, what are you going to do?" Qi Chu felt like there was a big drum in his chest, and thousands of people were beating around this drum in turn, making it deafening.

    Perhaps it was because the sound of the big drum was too enthusiastic, Lu Li's voice sounded particularly weak, as if the other party was also shy, "You hurt your hand, I brought some medicinal wine." But how is this possible, the other party just

    learned A person who has mastered the mind-dharma of Wuxi once, if he hadn't memorized the mind-dharma wrong, he wouldn't have a heart demon.

    "Really?" Looking at the back of Lu Li's hand, Qi Chu noticed that it was black and black, and he didn't know who was injured. Besides, since the previous life, injuries have been commonplace, so it is inevitable. She sometimes ignores some wounds, and she is especially able to bear the pain.

    Lu Li dragged his hand with one hand, and opened the medicated oil with the other. The medicated oil was gently poured on the back of his hand, and spread out. He put the medicated oil back into his pocket, and his palm covered the back of her hand. , rub lightly.

    When she covered the back of her hand with her warm palm, she took a deep breath, it really hurt a little.

    Hearing her pain, the hand pressing the back of her hand stopped suddenly, and just gently covered her hand, "Does it hurt? I'll take it easy." Qi Chu shook his head and smiled wryly, "It's okay

    . "Looking at Lu Li's cautious appearance, Qi Chu's heart suddenly sank. In her previous life, no one had ever asked her if she was suffering or not, and no one would take care of her. Suddenly, there was a soreness in her nasal cavity, and she shook her head. Lie up.

    "What, did it hurt you?" Lu Li raised his head. His thick eyelashes were like a feather fan, his fair skin was like a soft rice cake, and even his dark pupils, which were usually cold, looked like It is a black pearl with its own luster.

    Qi Chu felt that he must be crazy, but he actually found him cute. A tall boy who is nearly 190, no matter how you look at it, he is not cute.

    It's over, it's over.

    Qi Chu lowered his head and spoke incoherently: "No, that, I'm sorry, don't worry, I will take responsibility."

    ?

    Lu Li didn't understand why he stared at her.

    "No, I just taught you the wrong way and let you go crazy. I'm sorry, I will definitely be responsible for this matter." Qi Chu lied. She was not only talking about this matter, but also just now. Way to convey the mind, but she kissed him again like crazy.