Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Where is the devil?" Fei Shan walked straight in, and the people on the left and right did not dare to stop him.

    "It's still inside."

    Opening the door forcefully, Fei Fan saw Li Yan holding a magic weapon that stored spiritual power fragments, staring at the picture projected on the wall obsessively.

    "Tsk," Fei slammed the door shut, and the room returned to darkness.

    After watching it for 500 years, their demon master still really can't get tired of watching it. However, the fragments of spiritual power are too long ago, and the picture is getting dimmer day by day. Now there is only a vast expanse of darkness left, but even if the picture is gone, the sound is still recorded quite clearly. The heart-piercing wailing of the woman made Fei Fan was excited.

    "Who let you in." Li Yan waved off the magic weapon, turned on the light in the dark room, and turned around with a gloomy expression.

    "The subordinate has something urgent to report." Fei Shan knew that as long as he was still useful, Li Yan would not kill him, so he was even more confident.

    "Say!" Li Yan had just left the test, and he was not in a bad mood.

    Fei Shan was unhurried, "The plan of the Red Flame Spider at Yigao failed and was wiped out." "

    The person of the Immortal Alliance at Yigao is just a medicine cultivator, how is that possible?" Li Yan frowned, "Are you sure it was done by someone from Xianmeng?"

    "Except for two students at the scene, one with higher spiritual power and one with no spiritual power at all, only the woman from Xianmeng was left. to the inside, but it can't be done by those two little ghosts, right? Demon Lord, the Scarlet Flame Spider is a second-level monster." Fei Shan said playfully.

    "Okay, I get it." Li Yan lowered his eyes, looking at the golden spherical magic weapon in his hand, the luster has dimmed after using too many magic weapons, and it can barely operate with the mana he sent, "I'm retreating What happened to Yun Tianzong at that time?"

    "Oh, I heard that Lu Li seems to have broken through the Mahayana stage a few days ago." The Lei Jie of that scale can be known without any special investigation. Fei Shan also knows that the demon lord hates Yuntian Sect very much, not only has he sent people to monitor Yuntian Zong and Lu Li's movements, and continued to throw demons into the territory under the jurisdiction of Yuntianzong, this time he also accurately ignited, "Lu Li's breakthrough this time is the only sword cultivator who has broken through the Mahayana stage besides the head of Yuntianzong. It only takes 500 years to reach Mahayana, tsk tsk tsk, I really want to meet for a while."

    Fei Fan opened the purple fan in his hand, covered half of his face, and secretly looked at Li Yan.

    With a click, the chair was smashed into pieces, "Fei Shan, I advise you not to challenge my patience." Among the magic cultivators, Li Yan is also the only one who is closest to the Mahayana stage. What Fei Shan said, there are more things provocative.

    "Hahaha, how dare I, I just want to say, Demon Lord, you also know how dangerous the thunder tribulation of the Mahayana of crossing the catastrophe is, so I will simply talk about it, besides, the one before Yun Tianzong, didn't he fall because of the failure of crossing the catastrophe?" Is it?"

    A red mark suddenly appeared on Li Yan's forehead, "Shut up! You are not allowed to mention that person's name!"

    Fei Fan deliberately provoked that taboo, the purpose is to see how far Li Yan's inner demon has reached.