Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Old Liu came to Zhoushi alone to fight. After Qi Chu and Yang Hua finished his affairs, Yang Hua was still absent-minded. time.

    She deliberately handed over the Demon Spirit Sword and Ah Ling to Yang Hua for safekeeping. On the surface, she said she was keeping it on her behalf, but she was still worried that Mo Xiu was coming for her. With the Demon Spirit Sword in her hand, she could at least protect him for a while.

    After packing a few simple pieces of luggage, Qi Chu brought the most important storage bag, and the soil in the flower pot has been prepared. As long as she goes to Yuntianzong to get a few spiritual herbs, she will have the materials for her next alchemy. There is no need to worry.

    Bai Ling knew that his master was going back to the sect under the guise of an apprentice, so he was in a good mood, so he specially ordered a spaceship to pick up people in Zhoushi. After all, the lower realms cannot control swords at will, and the use of the spaceship must be reported to the Immortal League first to avoid accidental injury.     The three of them were waiting at the gate of the school for someone from the Sky Sect to pick them up. Qi Chu thought it would be a magic weapon like a portal, but when the spaceship appeared, she was almost dumbfounded.     Is Yuntianzong so rich now? Then the days when she almost went out to beg for alms in order to feed her junior brother, isn't it just a joke?     Since she is so rich, she must work hard to get back the hardships she has suffered in the past.     When the people on the spaceship got off, the two were stunned when they saw each other.     Isn't this the guy who helped her pay the medical bills at the hospital that day?     No, kind people.     The other party seemed shocked, "You... are not..." After speaking, he covered his mouth as if he was holding back something, and coughed quickly, but Lu Li looked over in surprise.     When Lin Ji saw Yuntianzong's inner disciples, he was so excited that he didn't notice these episodes at all, and hurried forward half a step: "Hello, hello, I, I am, I am Lin Ji." Bai Ling came back to his     senses , Zuozhi said: "I am Bai Ling, an inner disciple of Yuntianzong, just call me by my name."     Bai Ling muttered in his heart, how could it be her.

    He looked at the two people standing next to the master, one on the left and the other on the right. He couldn't figure out which one was the young apprentice that the master wanted to recruit back, but the master didn't seem to like female disciples. It turned out that Uncle Su might become his junior disciple. Yes, but the master was unwilling, so the head had no choice but to accept her as an apprentice. Therefore, it must be Lin Ji who the master wanted to accept as an apprentice.

    Bai Ling looked at Lin Ji, who was about to become his junior brother, and nodded.

    Lin Ji looked at Bai Ling nodding to himself, and instantly smiled like a blooming flower.

    Qi Chu was amused by the scene in front of him, secretly smiled, and saw Lin Ji raised his chin and hummed to her twice.

    Bai Ling pretended to cough again, turned around, and led the way, "Everyone, please board the boat."

    "Okay!" Lin Ji followed after bearing the brunt.

    "Let's go." Qi Chu looked at Lu Li with a serious face, thinking that the other party was nervous, patted him on the back, and comforted him, "Don't be afraid, Yun Tianzong is famous, but it's just like that." Bai turned back

    secretly Ling happened to see this scene, and was surprised in his heart, what is this person doing, he actually slapped Master on the back, what the hell!

    Lin Ji thought that Bai Ling was worried about them, so he stepped forward and said, "Immortal Bai Ling, we have already practiced in the secret realm, don't worry." Bai Ling was surprised: "Don't worry?" Don't worry, is she casually