Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Qi Chu didn't expect Yao Yun to be so perceptive, so he smiled and said, "Well,

    it was just by accident." Yao Yun couldn't help complaining in his heart, how could he be careless, and then one day he accidentally directly took the golden elixir? But Yao Yun swallowed his words when he saw Lu Li's warning eyes.

    After the greetings were over, several of them went back to their respective homes. Lu Li sent Qi Chu downstairs and then turned back.

    There is still a week left in the winter vacation, but the things to do are piled up.

    After returning home, Qi Chu immediately placed the spirit grass in a flower pot on the balcony. The place where she lives now is quite different from Yunlan Peak, the spirit energy is too thin, and the spirit grass is half gone after only a while. She touched it The drooping leaves sighed.

    It seems that there is always a gap between ideal and reality.

    Originally, he had hoped that the spirit grass would take root and sprout on the balcony, and then multiply by dividing the roots, but now it seems that just keeping the spirit grass alive has become a big problem.

    After thinking about it, she had no choice but to draw a magic circle around the flower pot, absorb her own spiritual power into the magic circle, and use it to temporarily maintain the life of these spiritual plants, but this is not a long-term solution.

    The mobile phone was finally charged after returning home. It took only half a minute for it to turn on automatically after it was connected to the power source. Clicking on the information interface, apart from Lin Ji's thoughts and daily debt collection, there was also a text message with an unsaved number that caught Qi Chu's attention.

    The text message only had six simple words: [I am Lin Lan, help me. ]

    Lin Lan? Wasn't she taken away by Xianmeng?

    What a new excuse this time, Qi Chu didn't bother to read it, so he swiped to read it.

    Just about to delete all spam messages, a phone call came in suddenly, it was Yang Hua.

    "My little ancestor, you finally answered the phone. Didn't you say you were away for a week? How come, it's been half a month and the phone has been turned off." The sound like a machine gun made her eardrums hurt. Qi Chu turned the phone He took it away and wanted to speak, but the opposite said, "Something went wrong!" Qi Chu opened his mouth wide.

    "What happened?" Qi Chu had a bad feeling, could it be because of the Demon Spirit Sword, the Demon Cultivator came to cause trouble?

    "Your sword spirit, he was seen by the neighbors around me, and they said they want to introduce him to a blind date!" Yang Hua's eager voice was a little angry.

    Qi Chu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Then it's fine if you tell him not to come out, he can't stay away from that sword."

    Now Yang Hua hesitated and refused to say anything, Qi Chu raised his head and looked at the darkened sky , and said, "Give me the address, and I'll pick him up."

    Yu Jian is not easy to be found at night, it's too expensive to take a taxi, and the bus is a waste of time. She saw that A Ling was washing dishes for Yang Hua.

    No wonder it will be seen, isn't it very pleasant to use people as servants.

    Yang Hua looked at Qi Chu who was coming from Yujian, her mouth shut from ear to ear in fright, she immediately opened the glass window, Qi Chu slowly fell from the sword, and put the spirit sword into her palm again.