Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Qi Chu stretched out his hand and grabbed it, the devilish energy had nowhere to escape, struggling in his palm, even ordinary people who can't see the devilish energy under normal circumstances, saw the purple-black devilish energy in her hand, and fell to the ground in fright .

    "That's why I said, you must not come in." Qi Chu smiled faintly, closed the door behind his back and walked in.

    "Master, are you back?" Ah Ling immediately appeared when he saw her appear.

    With a hard pinch, a cub of a magic insect died in her hands.

    "Master, what is this?" Ah Ling looked at the bug in Qi Chu's hand and exclaimed.

    "It should be hidden magic insects. This kind of insects are very small and usually lay their eggs in the water. Although the city is guarded by magic circles and water purification instruments, there is still no way to completely prevent the deep water sources. , so it is called hidden magic insect. As long as it is a source of water in the wild, there is a risk of being infected. The eggs will live on humans while drinking raw water, and then lay eggs and hatch. Once hatched, the larvae will continue to live in the human body. Lay eggs, hatch, and the larvae that fly out continue to infect the next person, so once this disease appears, it will spread regionally." "

    Then why are only children infected now?" Ling asked suspiciously.

    "Because children are inherently innocent, they are most suitable for the growth of hidden magic insects."

    Qi Chu approached the child, and saw the child lying on the bed holding his fists and closing his eyes tightly.

    "There used to be a lot of this kind of disease, but now people have forgotten the symptoms of this kind of bug because of the protection of the magical circle." Qi Chu brushed the child's hair back, "Look, why don't you want to use the back of your head? Sleeping is because there are a pair of eyes in the back."

    Ah Ling stretched his head over and saw that a pair of eyes that were exactly the same as the front face had formed, and he stepped back a few steps in fright: "What is this?" "Don't make a fuss, the

    eyes are not open yet Open it, and when it is really opened, the child's head will turn 180 degrees."

    "Can a person still live if his head turns around?" Ah Ling looked at Qi Chu in surprise.

    "Of course not, so we must control it before the worm completely lays eggs. Once the worm thinks that the host is useless, it will kill the host. This is the instinct of most monsters." Qi Chu condensed a spiritual force on his fingertips, and said While injecting spiritual power into the child's body, he traced the location of the hidden magic worm all the way, and forced the worm out.

    On the nape of the neck, a finger-sized golden-green bug creaked out, making a scream, exactly the same as a child screaming.

    "Stop screaming, with the magic iron here, none of your companions will come." With a hook of spiritual power, Qi Chu called the magic iron on the ground into his hands.

    "Master...you?" Ah Ling looked at Qi Chu's abundant spiritual power, and couldn't believe it. Even if the marrow washing was successful, Qi Chu's current state greatly exceeded his expectations.

    "Don't blink, there is still a time when you will be surprised." Qi Chu put his spiritual power on the magic iron, raised the iron with his hands and dropped it, and the screaming hidden magic insect was cut in half with a knife.

    "Wow——" Magic Iron finally had the pride of being used as a weapon, and his fast and accurate swordsmanship, "I think master, you are very talented in sword repair." "Good eyesight, I used to be a sword repairman.