Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    At the corner of the wall, in the middle of a puddle of black powder, there are sporadic mixed with other debris of different luster. Qi Chu has no spiritual power, and only when he gets close can he instinctively judge what is in front of him.

    Qi Chu twisted some powder and pressed it on his fingertips, "Is it a fire talisman?"

    Ah Ling nodded: "It's the most basic talisman, you understand?

    " For an untrained person, she seems to know too much.

    Qi Chu had a feeling of being underestimated by others. He had used the tracking talisman in front of him. It seemed that this wraith still didn't recognize her strength. She raised her childish face and sneered: " What do you think?"

    "Although this kind of trick is not difficult, human life is very fragile, and it is very easy to die if you are not careful." Qi Chu took out the prepared tracking charm from his pocket and put the ashes Wipe it on the talisman.     If someone in the comprehension world attacks an ordinary person, this person will most likely be sent to the Immortal League to deal with, and if it is serious, all cultivation bases will be abolished. I don’t know if the crime of attempting murder is enough to abolish the other party’s cultivation base. for.     The corner of Qi Chu's mouth curled up, and he walked out the door with Ah Ling in his arms.     Following the tracer all the way, going around and back to the antique market, the owner of the fake magic weapon saw Qi Chu and waved to her enthusiastically: "Little sister, how are you, come to sell talismans again, let me tell you , that day after you left the stall, people kept coming to ask, I left their phone number for you, do you want to go and have a look?" Qi Chu looked at the     boss in surprise, but just met by chance, she always felt that the other party had something in mind .     "Hey, I'm so thoughtful at such a young age. I'll just call me Uncle Yang when I see me in the future. It's not uncommon for the elders to take care of the younger ones." Lao Yang said, picking up Qi Chu's hand hanging by his side, and took A piece of paper with a phone number was stuffed into her hand.

    "The elders take care of the younger ones?" Qi Chu is a big sister in Yuntianzong. She has never been taken care of by anyone. She has been taking care of children for a while. Besides, she is an old soul of nearly a thousand years. Let her call this 30-something year old Uncle Ren, that is impossible, she said with a cold face: "Thank you, this is my phone number, you can call me if you need it in the future." She picked up a pen and wrote a series of numbers, thought for a moment

    , Continue to say: "I can give you an appropriate discount."

    Lao Yang was stunned, and jokingly said: "A 10% discount?"

    Qi Chu pursed his lips and smiled: "

    Broken bones. " It's just selling fake instruments to deceive people, but the little girl is killing people. I thought that I would meet a powerful little girl and try to establish a relationship before the other party's success, but I didn't expect that the other party would not follow the routine, but the strength is there, so Lao Yang shook his head with a smile on his face, and put the number in. Pocket: "Yes, a broken bone is also a good deal. By the way, the little girl is not here to open a stall today, is she?"

    Lao Yang saw that she was empty-handed except for a piece of iron that he didn't know where to get. It didn't look like a stall.

    The businessman is not strong in other things, but his observation skills are particularly good. Lao Yang saw that the iron block was smooth and round, which was much brighter than ordinary iron. After a few more glances, he felt chills all over his body. I feel a little apprehensive.