Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    After school, the two went straight to the supermarket. After Qi Chu was reborn, she basically ate outside food. She was more or less unsure about her current level of cooking.

    Everything is very convenient in modern society. Basically, you can buy most of the goods you want in just one supermarket.

    "Do you have any taboos, or do you particularly want to eat?" Qi Chu picked up a cucumber and looked around. The weather was too cold, and not only did it get cold quickly when cooking, but the last time she went, she also found that Lu It seems that Leaving Home doesn't even have a pot.

    Lu Li has been fasting for thousands of years, and there are only a few kinds of food that come and go in his memory.

    "Stir-fried vegetables with tofu." Lu Li picked the one that impressed him the most from his memory.

    Qi Chu's face froze. Isn't that what I used to cook for my juniors? How dare you have the same name and even have similar hobbies?

    "Well, you don't seem to have a wok in your house." Qi Chu sharply pointed out the impossibility of making this dish.

    "Then do you want to buy one?" Lu Li pointed to the sign above the cooking utensils area.

    Qi Chu sighed. Is the desire to eat hot pot going to be shattered? It is not a time of great hunger and famine if you don’t eat so much meat and eat tofu and stir-fried vegetables.

    Lu Li picked out the most expensive pot, but after looking at the label, he put the pot back.

    "What's the matter?" Qi Chu glanced at Lu Li who was looking distressed, and then at the price of 1999, "This pot is too expensive, isn't it made of gold? How about we eat hot pot?" Qi Chu said Selfishly made suggestions.

    "Okay, listen to Master...you." Lu Li then remembered that when he went down the mountain, Bai Ling told him that spirit stones cannot be used in the lower realms, nor can they be used to buy things, nor magic weapons!

    So, that means, he has no money at all.

    Qi Chu happily bought some meat, as well as the tofu and green vegetables that Lu Li wanted to eat, plus the extra spicy hot pot base, the total was more than 100 yuan, and she paid with a mobile phone card. Although it was a bit expensive, after all, after tonight, she There will be a large amount of income. Thinking of this, she felt that she should thank Lu Li very much.

    Lu Li followed behind Qi Chu with the vegetables, looking at her light steps, as if he was just an ordinary mortal now, and they were just ordinary... Halfway through thinking about it, Lu Li smiled wryly and shook his head.     Add water to the pot, boil the ingredients, the extra spicy butter slowly spread out in the pot, bright red like a transparent flower, Lu Li looked at the thing in the water in amazement, "What is this?" "Hot     pot Bottom material, haven’t you tried it?” Qi Chu is actually the first time to eat extra spicy hot pot, she only saw it in the original owner’s memory, when the original owner was very young, his father was still alive, and the family was reunited in Together, sitting around the steaming hot pot with smiles on their faces.     It feels very warm.     In winter in the south, only this piece of memory is warm.     Qi Chu smiled and cut the hot pot base with a spoon to let it melt into the water faster, "I just don't know if extra spicy is very spicy, can you eat spicy?"     Lu Li glanced at the red hot pot. , shook his head: "I don't know."     "Then let's try it together." Qi Chu watched the water bubble up, and threw the hot pot balls into it again.     Lu Li looked at the cauldron with more and more complex expressions. He even felt that the scene in this cauldron was no different from the lava purgatory in Moyuan.     "What is this?" Lu Li pointed to the ball floating on the water.     "Meatballs are made by crushing meat." Qi Chu searched his memory and answered very smoothly.     "Crush?" Lu Li's expression became more confused, he paused for a moment, "Do you like to eat this kind of food?" "     Well, to be honest, I don't know either." Qi Chu laughed haha, in the original owner's memory , meatballs are delicious in the world, "the taste should be good."