Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    "Damn it, it's awesome, it's the first time I've seen a real demon slaying scene!" "

    From now on, you'll be our hero!"

    "That's amazing! The boss is covering me!"

    A group of people chattered and threw Qi Chu away. Flying into the air, it seemed that the tension of running away just now disappeared.

    Qi Chu stared blankly at the sky pulled far away and pulled in, speechless.

    Lu Li approached with low pressure, and a group of people saw that their posture was wrong, and quickly put them down.

    "Are you okay?" Lu Li looked him up and down, wishing he could look inside and out.

    "It's okay, it's just a jade toad of level four, nothing but big." Qi Chu smiled, and looked at Yao Yun who was using the rope to bind the demon, "Teacher, do you want to send him to Xianmeng?"

    Yao Yun tied up Yuchan and turned around, "I heard from Lin that some students swallowed strange things and became like this. I want to see if I can restore him to his original state." Qi Chu thought of the suspicious     purple Round beads, "may be jade toad eggs, jade toad eggs are extremely rare, but it is said that its eggs can turn people into jade toads, but because no one will eat demons, so..." Whether it is a case or experience, all There is no experience to refer to.     "He probably doesn't know." Yao Yun sighed, "Did he say anything before?" "     He said he wanted us to know what strength is." Lin Ji said it first.     Yao Yun looked at Yuchan on the ground speechlessly, and looked at Lu Li resentfully. If there were no exceptions, maybe no one would take the risk, but... who doesn't want to live forever? Cultivation to cut off the boundaries of life, this temptation is too great, so big that some people are willing to take the risk, "Let's go." Yao Yun chased people helplessly while making a phone call.     Lu Li glanced at the palm, the inner demon was getting more and more out of control, if he hadn't regained the initiative just now, the inner demon could really kill people, just like 500 years ago, he beat the master to serious injury.     "Lu Li?" Qi Chu patted the stunned Lu Li.

    "Master..." Lu Li paused and changed his words, "Are you leaving?"

    "Well, let Teacher Yao Yun take care of the rest, we can't do anything." Qi Chu turned his head and glanced at Yu Chan on the ground again. ,Sighed.

    Yao Yun hung up the phone, ran over suddenly, and stopped the two who were about to leave, "Well, classmate Lu Li, can you do the teacher a favor?" Lu Li glanced at Qi Chu, and

    Qi Chu pointed to the fallen Lin Lan in the distance. "I'll go over and have a look." She just remembered that Lin Lan had fallen not far away.

    Lu Li stared at the back of the man walking away, motionless.

    Yao Yun didn't care so much, he directly pulled Lu Li's sleeve and pulled him aside, and said in a low voice, "The lord might invite Qi Chu to join the Yunxi Sect, he noticed you about the secret realm last time, and even asked me tentatively Are you that Lu Li from Yuntianzong? When I reported the situation to Xianmeng just now, they said that the leader is already on his way..." "Huh?"

    Lu Li glanced in the direction of the school gate, and it turned out to be a stretched luxury car drove in.

    "So fast!" Yao Yun couldn't believe it, as if there were other "eyes" in the school.

    Will senior sister still want to go back to Yuntianzong? How much did Senior Sister remember... Lu Li panicked. He didn't wait for Yao Yun to continue, and ran straight to Qi Chu.