2.shameless

The appearance of the man in front of him has already been praised countless times by the countless fan girls.

His pure handsome face is nothing, what's scary is the artistic ability; he often recited a poem or write a soft article, it only took some minutes to brainwash the humans; their brains turning into residue powder.

Jimin even though annoyed to the person, has to admit that Taehyung's face is at the pinnacle of the entertainment scene nowadays.

Especially when Taehyung was seventeen years old.

With a film critic's description: the youthful beauty of Taehyung is extremely destructive, as if the poppy in the hills, in the scorching sun, will be the coquettish and dangerous beauty show incisively and vividly.

Ten years later, after many amazing trophies, Taehyung's more devastating personal charisma emerged.

Twenty-seven-year-old Taehyung conceived the youthful delicate feminine beauty and now completely transformed into a perfect male god in the hearts of thousands of girls.

Countless people were fascinated by him and countless people were crazy for him, but Jimin felt that he had a mask on his face and a distracting mask.

"Friendly reminder, you still have three minutes."

Jimin finally remembered his "business"!

Kissing Taehyung? This is not difficult, first a strong wave.

The brother-in-law is an activist and says that if you do it, you will want to get a domineering start. Stand on your tip toes and do a wall slam.

As a result, it was not enough and he was pressed by a slender finger.

Jimin suffocate in liver pain: too tall! Too fucking disrespectful!

Death system: "I think you're a little lower on the take-off."

Jimin was silent and became violent: "What take-off?!"

Death system: "Oh, it's the heels."

Jimin: "..."

Death system is quite straightforward: "I personally think your heels are not enough, better jump into his arms, your legs clamp his waist, your arms around his neck, such a kiss he certainly will not refuse."

Jimin: "I have a something to say..."

Death system: "Improperly speaking."

Jimin: "MMP!"

Death system: "You have two minutes left."

People have to bow their heads under the eaves. He has to endure!

He looked at Taehyung helplessly.

Taehyung's eyelids flashed with a very subtle smile. He spoke, and his voice sounded awkward: "What's wrong?" Saying that, he lifted his finger on Jimin's forehead and asked, "What is it?"

He was kind enough to give a beautiful step to Jimin, but Jimin needed to tread on the steps, rather than go down.

He swallowed and said: "I dropped something..."

Taehyung stood aside: "Come in."

Jimin didn't want to go in. There were all traces of the two being so drunk. Although he was drunk, he had no loss of memory. Last night, he remembered but not too clear. In particular, Taehyung only casually wore a bathrobe. Looks so erotic, he is afraid ... ... ah ... is worried about their wolf side will do something wrong.

As a principled man, one mistake can be forgiven but two are not!

Jimin earnestly said: "Not going in."