18. big baby and boss

It is so embarrassing to come all the way to send the plane, but the fact is that he is going to board the plane.

Jimin's instinct is to say : "I did not come here to send you off!"

Taehyung thought that he(JM) was shy again, and was in a very good mood and joked : "Are you going to the country F with me?"

Jimin: "..."

The death system praised him: "The truth Emperor"

Jimin swung the system away and laughed.

Taehyung slightly leaned to his side, blocking him from the line of sight: "Let's go to the lounge." Some people have cast a curious look, and he was afraid that they will be surrounded if they continue chatting.

Jimin didn't want to make to the headlines, so he followed Taehyung well-behaved.

The lounge is a separate compartment, with the assistants are outside, and Taehyung and Jimin are inside.

The warm yellow decoration contrasts sharply with the cold airport outside. If there were not shadows of the plane taking off outside the window, it would be like a delicate and elegant cafe: comfortable armchair, mellow cappuccino, and beautiful snacks and a handsome man opposite...

The death system: "To round up this is a date!"

Jimin was thick-skinned and said: "There will be no extra life points?"

The death system: "Enjoy the present; don't just look at the money all the time."

Jimin hummed twice and ignore it.

When two people get along like this, they don't really need to find a topic. Taehyung is very happy just to look at him. Even if he doesn't say a word, the air seemed to be filled with cotton candy, sweet and soft, which makes people happy.

But he was afraid that Jimin would be uncomfortable, so he said: "There's something wrong with the work before. I needed to make up a few shots. It won't take too long." Because the selection was in Paris, he had to fly to F country.

  He is explaining his journey to Jimin, who is somewhat uncomfortable. Who cares about what you are going to do! Nevertheless, he doesn't dare say his heart's words. He only hesitated and said: "Well... its very ups and downs."

Taehyung also said: "I received the news in the morning, because the film was set, so the time is more rushed. I happened to be busy for the next half month, so I plan to go now."

  This is another way of explaining why he has been so rushed, Jimin listens more modestly, and his heart continues to think, who cares if you are in a hurry! Of course, there is an honest "hmm" on the face.

Not married yet, Tae film emperor already has severe symptoms of disease taking care the anger of who else! Just listen to him again: "I just booked the flight and called you."

Jimin heard the meaning of this remark, and he lowered his head and tried to make himself speak a little bit: "Well."

The death system praised him: "Still very interesting!" One word is no longer good, Jimin can die!

Jimin is uncomfortable all over, but Taehyung is at ease. His voice is more lowered and more pleasent: "I am very happy you can come."

Happy, happy, happy ghost ah!

Jimin couldn't hold it anymore, and his face was so hot that it was going to burn. He held up his coffee cup and took a sip. As a result, this sweet and soft thing not only did not quench his thirst but also made him thirstier!