28. You guys are together?

Jimin was angry from shame and said, "Why the fuck should I do that!?"

The death system said, "Why did you ask me that?"

"That day......" Jimin sincerely asked, "Taehyung wasn't drunk, was he?"

The death system answered, "He obviously wasn't. He didn't even drink in the first place. Otherwise, how was he able to drive you home? Drunk driving is against the law!"

Jimin asked again, "He was driving his own car?"

Death system said, "That's right, he even had his assistant go back first."

Jimin, "!!!"

Death system, "No need to lament on it that much. That day, Taehyung was absolutely sober. He sent you to the door of your house, but you couldn't find the key to the door. You were fussing around anxiously. Taehyung helped you search for it, but it couldn't be found even after you searched for a long time......"

Jimin was left dumbfounded and said, "But isn't the door unlocked with fingerprint!?"

The death system said again, "Which was why you couldn't find the key even if you were beaten to death."

He was just drunk, wasn't he? Then why did his IQ dropped so much!?

The death system continued, "Since you couldn't get in, Taehyung asked if you wanted to go back to your parents' place, but you insisted on not going back, saying that you would be spanked if you went home after being drunk like that, that your butt was going to 'blossom' upon being spanked......"

Jimin, "......"

The death system added, "Taehyung also suggested to send you to Haan Woo's place, but in the end you whined that you wanted to go to a hotel. He made reservation by phone, yep, to reserve the presidential suite."

Jimin really couldn't remember any of these.

The death system continued, "Then, Taehyung sent you to the hotel. In the end, you began to cry as soon as you entered the room. You were weeping buckets that you were out of breath."

Jimin was so embarrassed he wanted to die, then he asked, "How could that be? Why did I need to cry?"

"Who knows? You acted as if you've been wronged by the heavens. Taehyung asked you about what happened, but you wouldn't say anything, you just kept on crying. After you were done crying, you yelled that you wanted to have a bath."

"Taehyung filled up the bath for you, then you stripped yourself naked. Upon getting into the bathtub, you shouted that the water was too hot, so Taehyung put cold water in. But then you yelled that it was too cold, so he put hot water again, but you shouted that it was too hot again. Do you know how to describe a fussy finicky person? Just look at yourself."

Jimin, ".............................................................................."

The death system cleared its throat and said, "Later on, you made Taehyung wet all over that he slipped. You were still quite generous, wanting to support him. But in the end...... You were on top of him."

Jimin gasped then said, "S-s-stop it!"

The death system said again, "To tell you the truth, for him to have been able to endure for such a long time, Taehyung is truly a gentleman."

Jimin's face burned in an instant, then he asked as he stumbled on his words, "T-Taehyung, he......"

"That's right, he must have liked you since long ago."

Jimin stayed quiet, then he finally said after a long time, "But, we didn't know each other well. We also were never in touch before, and I always avoided him."