20. AIR TURBULENCE

Isn't it obvious? This brother Park was the boss. If he says that it was spacious, then it must be quite spacious!

As they lay down, Jimin thought of an ulterior motive. But he also felt embarrassed and turned his back on Taehyung.

However, Taehyung kept on facing him, his eyes were looking at his fair-skinned neck, straight back, and attractive waistline without blinking at all...

Well, it is inappropriate to have a bee in your head while you're at a high altitude.

Jimin tried his best to keep himself awake. He still had a mission to take care of!

For seven to eight minutes straight, Jimin had a hard time fighting with his eyelids, but he couldn't hold it any longer. He looked at Taehyung who had been quiet, then asked him under his breath, "Taehyung, are you asleep?"

Taehyung had been staring at him without blinking at all, how was he even asleep?

But he didn't make any noise, and kept his eyes shut instead.

Jimin thought for awhile, then asked again in a low voice, "Are you asleep?"

Taehyung did not respond..... So he really had fallen asleep??

Just to make sure, Jimin asked the death system, "Is Taehyung asleep?"

The death system thought in its heart, "I don't know if he's asleep or not, but I'm certain that you want to sleep."

Of course the death system couldn't say that. As a competent system, it could only say, "He is asleep."

"That quick?"

The death system said, "He most likely worked until late last night. It's normal for him to only sleep for four or five hours a day."

Jimin believed it and said, "That's right... I have experienced it too, sleeping for only four or five hours. I slept again at noon, though!

That's good, unexpectedly falling asleep just like that!

Jimin happily turned around and caught sight of Taehyung. His heart went thumping again.

Taehyung's sleeping posture was very well-behaved. The person himself was wholly good looking, making whatever he was doing seems especially beautiful.

Moreover, currently he put his hand under the pillow. He actually looked kinda cute like that.

Jimin felt that he had most probably been bewitched, so he immediately threw out that kind of thought out of his mind.

He went over to Taehyung bit by bit slowly like a snail...

"Hey, how should I get him to hold me when he is asleep?"

The death system responded, "Haven't you two slept together before?"

Jimin said as his face became bright red, "I've already told you many times, who would still remember such things!?"

The death system responded, "You could consider snuggling into Taehyung's arm, then put his hand on your waist..."

Jimin's Adam's Apple bobbed, then he said, "It would be very hot."

The death system said, "You could just lower the air conditioner's temperature a bit and it would be fine."

Jimin, "......"

He paused for a moment, but then he went to adjust the air conditioner's temperature anyway.

Death system, "......"

This doesn't look promising...

He had adjusted the air conditioner, and the door had been locked, too. He shouldn't move too much anymore or Taehyung might wake up soon!