43. kissed by Taehyung

According to the script's description, Yan Han should be shocked and dumbfounded upon hearing Ji Sang's unexpected confession.

He probably liked Ji Sang vaguely, but he never expected that when he heard Ji Sang's sudden words in such a public place, his heart was inexplicably filled with satisfaction. It even made an absurd feeling surged up from his heart——he felt that Ji Sang was making fun of him.

So Taehyung's expression for this scene should be knitting his brows. He should have been surprised at first, then became angry.

But then......

The great Movie King Tae smiled like it was his wedding instead!

What the hell! Ki Hong was terrified because of the comparison he himself made.

Taehyung pursed his thin lips, then said to Ki Hong, "I'm sorry."

Ki Hong actually didn't think much of it. Although Taehyung's performances had been great until now, what kind of actor didn't have their NG times? It seemed that Taehyung was (too) surprised this time. After all, who would have thought that Jimin could express it so well? Ki Hong himself was also terrified, never mind Taehyung!

The naive director Ki was still not aware that his 'nightmare' had just started.

Ki Hong gave Jimin thumbs up and encouraged him, "Very good, keep it up. That's the feeling."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. He was so happy it was written all over his face.

He was actually being praised by a famous director. This praise must be recorded and framed. It seemed that his acting career was at its peak!

Death System, "......" Seems he has finally matured a bit!

Jimin was very pleased. He hurriedly calculated the profit he was receiving from this deal. He had expressed his true feelings and even unexpectedly got praised, hehehe.

Taehyung tried his best to take his eyes off Jimin. He moved towards Ki Hong and said, "This is a good one. Maybe we should immediately shoot a promotional video."

Ki Hong responded, "Alright!"

He really didn't expect that Jimin would be this reliable. Even though there were still some flaws, it wouldn't matter much. Instead, he had shown the puerility of a young and inexperienced boy, adding up his character's bonus point.

It was also necessary to make a promotional video after the leading actors had been decided.

Since everyone was in a good shape, Ki Hong was also willing to immediately shoot the PV.

Ki Hong didn't instruct Taehyung anymore. Taehyung was an 'experienced movie king', such close-up shot was something he could easily take care of.

Jimin was a bit far from them, so he didn't know what Taehyung and Ki Hong discussed.

He was bubbling beautifully when he stated, "Ququ, say the word again."

Death System, "......"

Jimin urged, "Hurry up, hurry up!"

The Death System rolled its eyes and repeated its words again, "Congratulations, you've completed the monthly mission. You got the reward of ten life points."

Jimin's eyes completely morphed into crescent moon shape, then he added, "Say it again."

Death System, "......"

Jimin begged, "Repeat it one last time!"

The Death System then repeated it for the third time. Jimin was stunned for a few moments before he reiterated, "Again..."