27.extraordinary way of being jealous

At first, Jimin didn't respond. What he prattled on to himself was the size difference between himself Taehyung. Taehyung wore a large while he wore a small. The size difference between them was... centuries apart!

Brother Jimin is strong, Brother Jimin won't cry, Brother Jimin is still as handsome as ever!

The death system let out some whistles.

Jimin asked, "What kind of hooligan are you role-playing this time?"

Death system responded, "Hahaha."

Jimin treated it like someone with a mental disorder.

Jimin only tried a piece of clothing, but Taehyung bought him a whole pile of clothes instead. Basically, Taehyung bought the whole collection of the latest season for him.

Jimin hurriedly told him, "No need to buy that many......"

Since this was a brand he often wore, his cloakroom back home was estimated to already be filled out with the latest season's pieces.

Taehyung said, "Don't worry about it. You'll need some change of clothes for several days."

Jimin replied, "I won't be able to wear all this."

They were only staying for three days anyway......

Taehyung smiled, but he didn't stop picking clothes out as he wished.

Jimin was unable to hold Taehyung back. Well, it was just a few clothes, these really shouldn't matter to Taehyung. He could just gift Taehyung sports car later.

With that in his mind, Jimin felt quite relieved.

Seeing his smile, the cute sales boy beside Jimin had an interesting play inside his heart.

How impressive! What they said were all the same, 'No need, no need', and yet... The result is that he can open a Versace branch store already!

How enviable QAQ! The cute sales boy hated the fact that he had grown into 180 centimetres, so he was about 10 centimetres taller than the cutie. This kind of (cutesy) method was too hopeless for him!

Jimin actually had an opportunity to change his image. He only needed to settle the accounts of this pile of clothes and he would change from cutie immediately to be a great president.

But the mission still lingered on his mind. If he footed the bill, then it wouldn't count as Taehyung buying clothes for him!

There was no way he could tell Taehyung, "I'll pay for the rest of the clothes, but pay this one for me."

What would that be called? Unreasonable and difficult, too ambiguous.

Forget about it. This shouldn't be a big deal, Jimin need not care about such silly misunderstanding.

When they left, Jimin finally reacted, "Hey...... Our clothes look like......"

Taehyung helped Jimin finish his words, "...They are the same."

When Jimin saw the pile of shopping bags in the car's trunk, he was left dazed for three seconds, then his face burned in an instant.

M-mmatch-matchinggg o-ou-out-outfitsss!!!

The death system said, "You finally realized."

Not a single thought could even pop out in Jimin's head.

Taehyung said, "Get into the car."

Jimin was on the verge of not being able to feel either his hands or feet anymore!

He didn't even know how he got into the car. Still, he sat tight. Then Taehyung said softly, "I seldom wear Versace's clothes."

After suppressing his feelings for a long time, all that Jimin could say was, "Mn......"