51. Let me help you

WARNING ⚠⚠⚠

Slight NSFW. But I shifted that on another account.

*****************

It was a really passionate kiss.

Taehyung had always treated Jimin as his treasure before. Even though he was really affectionate, he would always kiss Jimin gently, restraining himself so as not to scare him.

But the kiss now was the most erotic. Through the misty bathroom, the naked Taehyung and Jimin whose clothes were wet by water were not only closely linked by their lips, but also their bodies.

Jimin almost forgot how to breathe. He could only gasp for a deep breath after Taehyung let go of him. He even choked in the end.

After seeing Jimin coughing fiercely, Taehyung felt he was woken up from a dream. He patted Jimin's back, trying his best to cover up his upset look as he asked, "You alright?"

Jimin coughed until he teared up. He waved his hand and said, "I... I'm okay." His voice was like he had just sobbed.

Taehyung was really distressed. At first, he was only afraid that he would pass the cold to Jimin, but now he was also afraid Jimin would catch a chill. Now he just wanted to kill himself who had just messed things up a moment ago.

"Immediately change your clothes, else you'll catch a chill." Taehyung said to Jimin.

Jimin felt really aggrieved. He had come this far, wouldn't it be too much of a shame if he just went out now...

But if he stayed here longer...

Jimin saw Taehyung's 'tent', that entire thing was hard, alright!?

Death System started to give even more lousy ideas, "You should take advantage of the affectionate mood, then you could help him to take a bath."

Jimin, "..."

Before Jimin had the time to think about this serious problem, Taehyung had let go of him. He grabbed a towel and put it on himself and said again, "You should also take a bath, I'll find suitable clothes for you."

It was Taehyung who was supposed to take a bath, but now they switched instead...

Seeing Taehyung about to go out, he panicked and asked, "Didn't you also want to take a bath?"

Taehyung, "..."

Jimin's voice trembled a lot when he said, "L-let's, take a bath, to-together." He stuttered the words badly.

Upon finishing his words, the bathroom seemed to be completely empty for a moment.

After some seconds of an absolutely dubious silence, Taehyung smiled wryly. "...I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

Jimin, "!!!"

Taehyung softly took a breath, then slowly said, "I'm afraid that I...won't be able to control myself and do things that's not supposed to be done here."

Jimin felt like he could forever live in the seam already, becoming a man of the seam from now on!

Taehyung's voice was gentle and filled with attachment, falling into Jimin's heart like raindrops in the sound of the dripping water, "Minnie, I want to properly love you...at the right time and place."

This feeling of being treasured by someone on the tip of their heart...

Jimin felt really, really moved.

Death System was infuriated. According to the plan, it was time for Jimin to give birth to his child already, but why were these two not started on it yet!