63. First and last work together

Taehyung didn't open his eyes. He simply pulled the person who had stolen a kiss from him closer to his arms, hugging him tightly.

Jimin immediately sensed a certain 'big thing'.

Taehyung's voice sounded on the top of Jimin's head, "Give me a hand?"

Jimin replied as he stammered, "S...sure."

They were going to shoot the movie again today, and it was such an 'important' scene too. Doing this in advance might be able to help the two to give full play to their acting skills later.

When they came out of the bathroom, Jimin's legs were trembling slightly. Taehyung wanted to carry Jimin but he held himself back, not daring to do so. If he did, the fire which had just been extinguished would be rekindled.

They went to the dining room together. On their way, they ran across Director Ki in the elevator. Director Ki was completely unaware of the difference in the atmosphere between the two of them. He greeted them with all smiles, "How's your practice yesterday? Did it go well?"

Yes, it went so well that it felt so good.

Jimin didn't dare to lift his head.

Just a moment before they got out of the elevator, something crossed Director Ki's mind, thus he asked, "You didn't practice for the whole night, right? Why are you together?"

Jimin's heart jumped up, it felt like it got stuck in his throat.

Taehyung smiled. "Jimin stayed on the 37th floor. When he came down, I happened to come out, too."

Director Ki was immediately convinced. "It's so coincidental that the three of us ended up in the same elevator to go downstairs."

Jimin's -100 acting skills were completely exposed at this moment. He forced out a smile so strained and fake that he couldn't bear to look straight at Director Ki's eyes.

However, Director Ki was blind, he didn't notice at all.

Breakfast was self-service. The crew was sitting together in one place, Taehyung and Jimin were sitting together in another. Taehyung's assistants were supposed to sit near him too, but they knew better, didn't they? They absolutely wouldn't want to be third wheels, so they distanced themselves from the couple.

The only person who just casually sat down (and disturbed them) was no other but Director Ki. He, in an unfortunate coincidence, sat next to Jimin.

An uproar started again in 'Big Brother Joon and His Young Aides' group.

"Let's do crowdfunding, crowdfunding!"

"Let's pool money to let Director Ki see an ophthalmologist!"

"I'm contributing one hundred won, can't give more than that."

"Five hundred!"

"Ten hundred!"

"Haha, I'm afraid that Director Ki's eye disease is incurable even if you pool a hundred million won for it."

Director Ki was feeling really ecstatic as he sat down. He told Jimin earnestly, "No need to be nervous, just relax. Try your best to finish everything in one take!"

Jimin, "...Yes." He wasn't nervous, he was more worried for Taehyung.

Director Ki also told Taehyung, "You have to overcome the psychological barrier. You're an actor, so you should be able to adapt to all kinds of scenarios. Jimin is really charming, there's no way you can't bring yourself to kiss him, right?"

The young aides were screeching by the side: Who even told you that he can't bring himself to kiss him? It's so obvious that he won't be able to get up once he kisses him, alright?! Oblivious ki!