23.How to make him sad?

A/N: there'll be daily updates this week.........🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Jimin's eyes opened wide in surprise for awhile then he said grumpily, "What the hell!?"

The death system added just in time, "This mission will last for two days, just complete it within the given time and you're good. Furthermore, your life point won't be deducted for the first day."

Jimin had a dumbfounded face and said, "So there's such modus operandi too?"

The death system said, "I have to consider the host too. This mission is more difficult to complete, so if I forced you to complete it in a day, isn't it risking your life?"

Jimin, "......"

The death system said again, "I am a considerate system for sustainable development."

Jimin called out, "Death system."

The death system made a cute face and said, "Huh, are you calling for me?"

Jimin said in one breath, "I want you to go and die!"

Death system, "......"

Jimin was very angry. He just said that he liked... Ahhh no, that was not it... He was saying that he would try to like Taehyung, and as a result, his daily mission changed from teasing to abuse. Wasn't this bullying!?

Grieve? How to make him sad?

What must Jimin do so that Taehyung feel sad!?

Jimin was unable to sleep anymore, so he sat on the bed with his legs crossed and began to search on Google on how to make people sad.

The information came out in a wide variety, but none of them could be used as a reference.

The death system said faintly, "The keywords you used to search weren't right."

Jimin asked, "How so?"

The death system said, "You should search for... How to make your lover grieve for you."

Jimin, "......"

He paused for a moment, then spoke as he stumbled over his words, "W-we are not lovers yet."

Oh dear, he already went from 'not lovers' into 'not lovers yet'! The death system felt a little pain in its tooth.

The death system said again, "Trust me, Daddy won't deceive you."

Jimin answered, "Of course my dad won't deceive me, but garbage like you, I can't say for sure..."

Despite him having said so, Jimin still changed the keyword. This time, the results that pop out unexpectedly in a row were 'X things you mustn't do as a lover. If you do, you're going to make your lover grieve very much'.

So changing the keyword could actually make things appear......

Jimin clicked on them to have a look, and then he immediately became speechless.

To hide himself and to pretend to disappear after having a quarrel? Hmmm, he was not sure if Taehyung would become sad because of something like that, but he was going to hide for real if that happened!

To simply say that he wanted to break up? Th-they have not even started dating yet!

To rake up the past? There doesn't seem to be anything worth bringing up...

To use his fame and status to threaten the other person? Even the rich Park family cannot oppose Taehyung's power......

All of them are unreliable! Jimin sulkily turned off his phone and began to think of another way.