7. Be held high by Taehyung

Haan Woo was long gone when Taehyung finally recovered.

The cold water he had poured into his chest all became hot and even started to bubble.

Did he have only one chocolate?

Did Jimin give him a hand-made chocolate?

A love chocolate...

Taehyung thought about Jimin making chocolates with a serious face, his heart began to itch.

Want to hug him, want to kiss him...

Taehyung dialed Jimin's phone, but only a few rings and he hung up again.

He had to endure.

Jimin was so shy that he could no longer stimulate him.

Although he couldn't hear the voice he wanted to hear, but Taehyung's good mood never diminished. He thought about the small appearance of Jimin all day long. There was only one sentence in his head: How could he be so cute?

The movie king tasted the sweetness and was happy, and on the other side, Jimin was also quite happy.

"Daddy's trick!" It just slipped.

The death system silently uttered a voice: Emotional Quotient has been reached.

In fact, Jimin's EQ is not so impressive, what he did was well thought out; but he did not consider that in addition to Death System there is Haan Woo's pit.

The first day was kissing, the second day was hugging, and the third day was giving chocolate... This series of daily tasks were done. Taehyung must have mistakenly thought he was in love with him.

In fact, he is not!

In order to avoid misunderstandings, Jimin has thought of attacking the enemy's rear in order to compel him to give up his own attack...

He sent the chocolate but Taehyung did not know it was his personally made, he does not know that he took a special trip to find him, and make him eat it, how logical!

To avoid misunderstandings and complete tasks, we must make persistent efforts in the future!

Jimin began to play happily, playing and playing, and then someone called.

It is the critical moment of the team battle, how can we pit teammates?

Jimin just wanted to collapse, and the result was to see the name "Taehyung"

Why? What else does he want?

Jimin hesitated a moment, should pick it up? After all, it is a "long-term partner." He also hopes that he will cooperate with him afterward. Should he pick it up?

Behold, when he was going to answer, the phone call actually hangs itself.

What the hell?

Why do you suddenly hang up when you hit a few rings?

The screen switched back to 'the king of pesticides' and the short leg of the Jimin's Luban No. 7 had been lying on the ground, dead.

The phone call was not received, the team battle also lost, good mood!

Jimin persevered, and finally managed to turn the tide, and was about to push up the other side off the high ground, the result was another phone call came.

This time, it is not Taehyung but Haan Woo.

Jimin didn't even think about it, but he continued to ignore it! Haan Woo persevered and another phone call came.