40.fed up with Taehyung

Jimin, "!!!" What kind of 'supplementary mission' was that!?

Death System snickered, "Hehehe, easy, right? It'll be done in a minute."

Jimin said, "You come here."

Death System cautiously uttered, "......Don't hit me."

"I won't hit you," Jimin immediately exploded, "I'll take you with me down to the bottom of hell!"

Death System humbly added, "Well, you just need to introduce him to your parents. You need to do it sooner or later anyway."

That being said, this would certainly be better to be late instead of early for him!

Death System reminded him, "This mission doesn't require you to introduce Taehyung as your husband to your parents."

What the hell does it mean by h-hu-husband!? Jimin blushed, he felt uneasy all over.

Death System said, "You could just calmly introduce him as your friend to Queen Mother, wouldn't that be alright?"

Jimin's face was filled with remorse. "That won't do!"

Death System was curious, so it asked, "Why?"

Jimin's face was filled with regret.

This problem...... was the true form of the statement 'the evils we brought on ourselves were the hardest to bear'.

Taehyung started his career at an early age, particularly when he was about 18 or 19 years old. He was so tender that not only he attracted a group of young female fans, but also a group of older fans. Mother Park was one of those fans.

Mother Park liked Taehyung very much that she tormented her own son by dressing him up to be Taehyung's replica.

But just how different was Taehyung and Jimin?

Just the quality of their faces differed in at least three different dimensions, not to mention their height.

They were definitely not the same type.

But Mother Park had to make her son into a second 'Taehyung'. Brother Jimin rebelled against the idea, but he was brutally and forcefully suppressed by his father, so he had no choice but to obey.

His father later said to him, "Good boy, just do it according to how your mother wanted it. If she dressed you up as Taehyung, she won't go to look for Taehyung anymore, right? If she came back home bringing that handsome young boy, your father will lose his wife. If I don't have a wife, then that means you don't have a mother, too. If you don't have a mother, then I'm afraid I will have to beat you up everyday."

Jimin, "......" I'm afraid my father would turn into a fake father by then!

Father Park added then, "Be good now, Father will add one more zero to the limit of your additional card if you do."

Jimin's eyes brightened up. He gave up his life heroically and exclaimed, "It's a deal!"

Maybe...... Oh well, everything else was certainly how they were. It was just that Jimin started to 'hate' Taehyung from that time.

At first, his disreputable friends joked with him, "Jimin, you must really like Taehyung, huh?"

Jimin would immediately lose his temper and declared, "Like Taehyung my shit! My mother is the one who likes him!?"

Those disreputable friends burst out laughing and exclaimed, "But you are nothing like Taehyung!"

Jimin said with a sour face, "You just wanted to say that I'm like Dong Shi who imitates Xi Shi's frown, right? Say whatever you want. I could just cut off our relations anytime, you know?"