37. nine hours of physical contact

Jimin who slept on Taehyung's side was extraordinarily cute. He stuck closely to Taehyung, his face filled with hope.

Taehyung wasn't sleepy at all. When he turned around to look at Jimin, he almost forgot to blink.

A very light knock on the door could be heard from outside. Taehyung responded with a grunt.

As the door opened, Jung Joon walked softly inside.

Then, Jung Joon made a gesture.

The moment Taehyung was about to get up, he found out that Jimin had intentionally tucked his shirt under himself......

Taehyung smiled, then he lied down again.

If he got up, he would definitely wake Jimin up.

"Tell me," he said to Jung Joon with a low voice.

Jung Joon whispered, "Will I wake him up?"

Taehyung regularly patted Jimin's back as he said, "You won't."

Jung Joon collected himself and said firmly, "I've checked it. There doesn't seem to be any problem."

Taehyung naturally knew what had happened at the hotel's entrance. Although he only saw it once, he had a good memory, especially when it came to Jimin.

That car had the same color as the car Liu used in Paris. Even though the car wasn't limited edition so having similar cars was normal, Taehyung noticed the license plate number.

The car that Liu drove had a car plate number 999, but this car's plate number was 996. They could be easily distinguished when seen closeby, but when seen from afar, they could be easily mistaken, especially since the cars were very similar.

It just so happened that the car came into the hotel. Furthermore, Jimin was about to go downstairs around that time. As a result, something occurred to the car. Whoever the driver was, they mistook the accelerator as brake, then the car crashed and smashed into pieces.

If Jimin came downstairs earlier; if Jimin was blinded by the burning sunlight; if Jimin thought of that car as the one Liu drove and went to greet him......

Then... the consequences would be too hard to imagine.

Taehyung only thought about it for a moment, but he was already plagued with fear. He clasped Jimin's hand and held him, then he leaned against Jimin again.

Jung Joon said under his breath, "What you said is true about the license plate number. The victim was the owner's driver. According to the investigation, he came to pick his boss up......"

In such a short time, that was what they could find. Looking at these aspects, it seemed to be an accident.

Taehyung said again, "Please check the recent whereabouts of the victim as well as his recent friends. Then, let someone follow after their families to observe things for a while."

Jung Joon replied, "Alright."

Actually, Jung Joon believed that it was an accident.

They knew Jimin too well since they had followed Taehyung for so many years. It felt like they were very familiar with the Park Family.

Even though the power of Park Family was huge, they had always been the example of honest business and good conduct.

In those days, Old man Park was still very arrogant, but he didn't make any enemies. Later, when Park Family broke the family up and lived apart from each other, Park Jae went to Singapore and grew up there. As for Jimin's parents, they stayed in the mainland. Father Park was a person with a steady character. He might not be that brave, but he was kind and honest. He would rather make less money than to extort people.