58. medicine

What the hell does it mean by getting jealous for... How could Jimin even get jealous? How could such a generous man like Jimin get jealous out of nothing? It was simply too unreasonably troublesome!

Who would have imagined that Death System immediately added, "Daily mission: let Taehyung feed the medicine to you at least three times."

Jimin, "..."

Death System said, "How nice, both the daily mission and weekly mission are here at the same time. It'd be so easy for you."

Jimin kept himself wrapped inside the blanket and asked with a muffled voice, "Why do I need to take medicine when it's just a mild cold?"

Death System was amused. "So you're actually afraid to take medicine?"

Jimin forced himself to explain, "Laozi dislikes taking medicine."

Death System pretended it didn't hear anything. "Don't panic, just let Taehyung feed the medicine to you using his mouth, it'll definitely not be bitter anymore."

Jimin wanted to curse it, but after carefully pondering over the scene it described, his face felt like it had heated up even more!

Jimin was in a very complicated mood. He wanted the cold to recover quickly, yet also wanted it to recover slowly. At the same time, he was afraid of taking the medicine, but he was kind of looking forward to it, too... Yup, it was probably the fever that messed his mind up.

The Death System summarized his thoughts. "It's not the fever, it's you being horny."

Jimin, "..."

Death System felt really proud of itself and stated, "Korean language sure is extensive and profound."

Jimin simply wanted to let it know that hopkido(Korean Kungfu)was a lot more extensive and profound.

Jimin woke up early because his head hurt. He pressed the switch and the curtain opened automatically. It was still pitch-dark outside.

It's only six o'clock...

Jimin felt bored stiff just lying on the bed. He couldn't bring himself to sleep anymore, thus he took his cellphone and swiped through it.

He accidentally opened up WhatsApp and saw Taehyung's name. But then, he immediately closed the app.

He kept on doing the same thing thrice.

Death System asked him quietly, "Do you want me to release a random mission to task you to give Taehyung a call?"

Jimin's eyes brightened up. "Is there one?"

Death System replied, "There is."

Jimin pursed up his lips. "Then why haven't you released it yet?"

Death System said, "Will you do a random mission without any life point rewards?"

Jimin, "..." This spicy chicken system!

Death System looked down upon Jimin. "Grow up a bit, will you? If you miss him, then just contact him. What are you dawdling around for, do you think you're a little girl?"

Jimin became furious. "I'm not dawdling around!"

Death System, "Then just call him and prove it to me. Words alone are no proof. Who would believe those?"

Jimin felt really defeated by the System. In the end, he made the call.

When he saw the name 'Taehyung' on the screen, he suddenly felt diffident. He thought of hurriedly hanging up, but it was too late.