16. grandpa

.              check out my new book "REVENGE"

              check out my new book "REVENGE"

****************************

Coming too fast, like a storm, Brother Jimin was caught off guard.

  Taehyung also noticed that someone was behind him. He turned and saw Haan Woo and was not surprised. He smiled and said: "Haan Woo, Good evening."

  "Good evening." Haan Woo said in a very calm tone.

  The two of them exchanged a few words, and when Jimin returned back to his senses. He quickly said: "That... no, I and Taehyung..."

  Haan Woo is very perfunctory: "Hmm, I know."

  You don't look like you know! Jimin shouted in his heart!

  Taehyung knows that Jimin is thin-skinned and gets shy easily. He does not want to make him embarrassed, so he said: "I will go back first."

  Jimin nodded again and again.

  Taehyung looked down at the rose on the floor.

  Jimin is still immersed in the setting of the rose, which is the life point and quickly wants to pick it up.

  Taehyung took his hand: "Don't touch."

  Jimin hesitated.

  Taehyung whispered: "If you like it, I will send you some tomorrow."

  Jimin jerked his eyes wide open, and the opening was: "No need to send it!"

  Taehyung curls his lips, smiles like intoxicating wine at Jimin: "Also, send something else."

Jimin opened his mouth, want to say that Dad is not lacking, please don't send it!

  The death system said: "Don't refuse, what if tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the task of the day is to let Taehyung send you a gift?"

  This succeeded in letting Jimin swallows the words of rejection...

  Taehyung said: "I am going "

  Jimin: "Hmm." He didn't dare to say a word.

  Seeing that Taehyung had to go, the death system suddenly sounded again.

  Jimin said: "Don't do anything, big brother."

  The death system said: "I think it's a good deal. It's a pity to miss it... No matter what, I will tell you first." He paused and said, "Random task: Get Taehyung's good night kiss and reward life point 1. "

  Jimin: "..."

  The death system laughed and said: "If this random task had come a few minutes earlier, you will have a life point."