53. A tired day

I've just warned him yesterday, yet they are having another date today?

Shijin had never seen such a shameless person before!

They had already been caught in their adultery act, yet they were still acting fearless?

After being enraged for a while, Shijin felt a bit anxious. Since Haan Woo was also here, what would happen if they bumped into him?

Thinking of how Haan Woo might become heartbroken, Shijin immediately felt distressed.

I can't let Haan Woo see this. I can't let him see Jimin's true colors without any precaution!

It seemed that Shijin's bitchy disease was gone since he met Haan Woo again. He even went to tidy up his lovers' mess. He was hopeless.

How could Jimin know about this nonsense? He followed Taehyung around happily, behaving very well and obediently, which was very rare.

Taehyung was meeting with his confidant, so he didn't deliberately conceal his expressions. Taehyung took care of Jimin while discussing things with the confidant. He even had to peel and cut the apple into pieces for Jimin.

The confidant was blinded the whole time because of their act. Still, they earnestly reported their work. They were competent associates.

Shijin, who was secretly observing them, felt extremely worn out by now. These two are brazenly having a clandestine love affair, how shameful!

Just then, Jimin got up. He told Taehyung, "I'll go wash my hands, I got juice on it."

Taehyung thought he had been leaving Jimin out in the cold for a bit today, causing Jimin to get bored and thus wanted to take a walk. Hence, Taehyung considerately said, "I'll go with you."

Jimin hesitantly replied, "It's alright, I could go by myself..."

Taehyung said, "I also want to wash my hands."

With that, the two went to the restroom together.

The moment Shijin saw that scene, he couldn't help but felt himself enraged again. Cheating couple! They even had to go to the restroom together, they're definitely up to no good!

Once his explosive outburst ended, Shijin saw that Haan Woo also unexpectedly got up!

Looking at the direction Haan Woo was heading to... he should also be going to the restroom.

Shijin went into a panic. He'll bump into them. Haan Woo is definitely going to run into them!

When the time came... Jimin wouldn't be able to hide his filthy secret anymore.

I have to prevent that from happening!

Shijin quickened his steps, blocking the way to the restroom as early as possible.

At first, Haan Woo was in a good mood, he was even humming a ditty with his usual casual expression. But the second he saw Shijin, his uplifted brows suddenly dropped down and the glimmer of smile in his eyes disappeared, leaving only an indifferent expression.

Shijin could see it clearly, an extreme pain stabbed right through his heart. But they were not in their youth anymore, so he kept his composure and summoned out the generosity he had kept hidden for years. Shijin smiled as he said, "What a coincidence, director Woo."

Haan Woo put on a fake smile. "City B is so small that I could run into President Shijin everywhere."

Shijin smiled and exchanged some small talks with Haan Woo on purpose.