47. Terribly unpalatable dish

Th...this question was too poignant!

The four men were fixed in place for a moment.

In this situation, it was unsuitable for Taehyung to talk, Jimin couldn't be counted on, Jungkook was almost drowned because of grievance, and so Haan Woo could only summon up his courage.

Haan Woo had come out of the closet long ago anyway, Mother Park also knew about that. The point at this moment was whom to drag along with him.

One could be Minnie.

The other one could be Kookie.

Father Woo had an unavoidable obligation to protect his son, and thus he sold his teammate out.

This could also be considered as a revenge for the grudge that time!

Haan Woo 'helplessly' stated, "Auntie, you're really perceptive even of the tiniest details, you could even find out about this."

Mother Park blinked at Haan Woo.

Haan Woo was a bit embarrassed when he said, "...You've tried it, my true skill is very bad, but Kookie just came back from far away, so I wanted to show what I could do." Finishing his words, Haan Woo shot a glance at Jungkook. Old Salted Jeon was terrified every single minute because of Haan Woo that he trembled.

Haan Woo deserved to be called a top student who had just graduated from the Film Production major. This would be one of his top three directing acts. "Therefore, I went to the restaurant and ordered some dishes. Then, I worked on it so that it looked like I made it and asked Minnie to help me hide it... I thought of making it a surprise for Jungkook."

Jungkook experienced such great 'surprise' that fear had completely conquered him.

Haan Woo continued, "But doing it like this feels a bit too insincere, so I cooked a dish. Look, it's this..." The stir-fried eggs with tomatoes played the greatest leading role today.

Since he had created a 'beginning', it should be easier to make a 'smooth' ending. Haan Woo said, "But everyone has tasted this dish, Kookie has also tried a bite. He must've noticed that something was wrong, thus I regretted serving it and secretly asked Jimin Jimin to take care of it... But in the end, Jimin Jimin was probably soft-hearted, he thought that I've worked hard to make that dish, yet Kookie didn't get to eat it. Hence, he shared a tiny bit of it to each of us..."

That 'tiny bit' was enough for Jungkook to 'uncover the truth'.

Hearing Haan Woo's words, Jimin was dumbfounded. If he wasn't the protagonist, he would have definitely believed it. It was 100% logical!

Queen Mother looked at Haan Woo then Jungkook and asked, "So, you two..."

Haan Woo evaded her sight 'awkwardly'.

Jungkook, "..."

Queen Mother looked at them again.

Jungkook thought that Jimin had been really sticky with Taehyung and the two had probably exposed their relationship. Jimin would also 'fight to the death' to be together with Taehyung. Seeing how Father Ye and Mother Ye doted on their son, they would most likely support what their son wanted. When the time came, Taehyung would really enter the inner chamber already!

That won't do! I won't let him go that easily!

Father Yu was indeed a god, he wouldn't hesitate to give up his life to feed the tiger so that he could push his 'love rival' into a pit.

All that could be heard was his words to Haan Woo, "How could I dislike the food you made?"

Haan Woo felt goosebumps all over his body that he jumped.