45. love affair

As far as Jimin's residence was concerned, it was none of their business whether Mother Park wanted to come or leave.

In the past, Jimin would be astonished to see his mother has come and would immediately let her in.

Yay, Mother has come! The house would be cleaned and the clothes would be washed, furthermore, dinner would be delicious. You could imagine how wonderful it would be!

Jimin had to call Queen Mother and begged her to 'visit' him.

Queen Mother had to check her 'schedule'. Only when she sneakily shook her husband off could she accompany her son.

These two playing thieves like this made Jimin complain to himself that he was like a teen idol her mother (secretly) raised outside.

But of course he didn't say anything, he feared that he wouldn't be able to bear the legendary couple's fight.

So, today's Jimin was very unusual.

For him to not immediately pull his mother into the house for the first time was quite strange!

But Jimin was really dumbfounded.

He hadn't prepared himself to introduce Taehyung to his mother!

Death System couldn't help but remind him. "Haven't you introduced Taehyung before?"

Jimin collected his thoughts and said, "That's true..." He introduced Taehyung as his friend before...

The Death System rolled its eyes like it always did everyday. "Besides, there are quite a number of people inside the house, Queen Mother would think that it's a friends' gathering.

Jimin's eyes brightened up. "That makes sense!"

This was the true form of the saying, 'A neutral third party sees the issue in question more clearly than the involved party'. This problem was not that terrifying.

Haan Woo and Jungkook were here, he could just tell Mother that this was a small friend gathering! Mom never interfered with his friends, and she wouldn't butt in the bustle of young people. When she saw this, she would probably leave promptly.

Jimin felt relieved. He immediately smiled and said, "Mom, why did you have time to visit? Did Father went out?"

This kind of tone should... shouldn't be a problem, right?

——Even Brother Jimin himself didn't trust his acting skills.

Mother Park looked at Jimin doubtfully. "You didn't hide anyone inside the house, no?"

Jimin was startled! Gosh, you're definitely my mother!

Mother Park stared at him suspiciously. Jimin felt guilty and said immediately, "Some of my friends came."

Mother Park also noticed the shoes laid outside. All of them were men's, there weren't any women's. Come to think of it, Minnie himself wouldn't have the nerve to invite a woman home.

Jimin moved forward, grabbed her by her arm, then said in a soft voice, "Mom, you should come back tomorrow. I've asked them to come, it won't be a good idea to just drive them away."

The reason Mother Park came today was because she missed her son since she had been abroad for half a month. She had always been thinking about Jimin. Even though they had a phone call everyday, she knew that there wasn't anyone beside Jimin who took care of him. But that was what it felt like to be a mother. No matter what, she was still worried, which was why she wanted to spend more time with her son after returning home.

But today wasn't the right time. When his friends were here, her being the only old woman would only become a hindrance.

She flicked Jimin on his forehead and said, "Be good and don't do anything bad."