14. "99 Roses"

The fork in the hand of Jimin fell, and the delicious bacon roll at the entance of mouth was also chewed by him like a waxy taste. "What do you mean, please let Taehyung send me 99 roses? "

The death system was happy :"It is literally what I said. "

Jimin couldn't eat, he said angrily : "Isn't it his business, what if he can't send me roses?"

The death system : " If it was his thing, it is not your task."

Jimin is tongue-tied.

The death system knows how to slap in the face: "Also not as difficult as you think, start your witty little head, there must be a way!"

Jimin :"...." Why is this tone so like a big bad wolf coaxing Little Red Riding Hood? What kind of "savior" did he meet? Can you be more pitted!

Early in the morning, Jimin began to grapple with his life again.

If this task is to let him send Taehyung 99 red roses, then he does not have to think, he'll quickly set it up, he does not care what Taehyung thinks anyway, he does more stupid things, also not afraid of shame, directly strong sent out, to complete the task.

But now, he actually has to "please" Taehyung to send him roses .

What should he do?

Even if he had lost his old face, he could not say: Taehyung, can you give me 99 roses?

This is outrageous!

Jimin whined and felt that after being pampered by destiny father for more than 20 years, he finally ushered in the cold palace.

A whole morning, Jimin is in a wobbly state.

In order to hide from Haan Woo, the phone is turned off, and the other phone and tablet are not taken. Of course, even if he brings it, he is not in the mood to play the game. This mentality is not to be blown up to let his teammates die.

He thought for half a day, and he couldn't think of any way.

"I said," he asked the death system, "As long as I take 99 roses from Taehyung, right? "

The death system was keenly aware that he was going to drill a system loophole, so he quickly patched:"It has to be bought by Taehyung! And it's for you!"

Jimin:"...."

The death system also want to add a few words, but Jimin suddenly came back to life. "You big liar! "

Jimin was angry and scolded the death system.

The death system was scolded by the face of the stunned, has not returned to the life.

Who would have thought that brother Jimin is really smart.

Jimin blew up: "The task of touching the abdominal muscles, you are not saying that there can be no obstructions, you must directly contact to complete the task?"

The death system was stunned.

Jimin asked him:" I do not have the habit of hanging empty hot springs! "

He used his buttocks to move and rub on Taehyung's belly .

Although probably eight pieces were rubbed, but at that time he was wearing swimming trunks!

Absolutely not direct contact!

The death system:"....."

Jimin completely figured it out: "In fact, yesterday's task is as long as I touch the abs, right?"