appearance= 100 points, acting = -100

Jimin looked blank and said: "Since you want me dead, why bother to save me?"

The Death System said: "How could I? I hope you live forever!" The tone of the bandit was a bit sincere.

Jimin believes he is too fishy: "What bullshit task do you want me to do? Hold high? LaoZi is an adult male, how can Taehyung do this action?!"

The death system: "Cough..." He decided to keep a bit of goodwill and not hit the 1.69m adult male.

Jimin is worried, hugging and kissing are all OK, but what shitty task now? The ultimate task that cannot be accomplished!

Liu noticed the low mood of Jimin and whispered: "Brother?"

Jimin looked at him and asked, "You...you and your girlfriend..."

Liu was startled, how did he bring up his girlfriend? Jimin knew about his situation. When his girlfriend had a birthday. He sent them a car. Jimin's skin was very thin. He rarely gossips. It was estimated that he didn't even know what his girlfriend's name was.

"What do you want to ask, brother? Just say it."

Jimin was too embarrassed to tell, it was difficult for him to speak.

Liu looked at him helplessly.

Jimin felt that apart from Liu, there was no one to consult, so he asked: "That...you and your girlfriend... can you lift her high?"

"Ah?" Liu somewhat cannot respond.

Jimin with a deep and rough voice: "Can you?"

Liu said with a smile: "How can I? I am 172cm. She's 165cm. Even if I have good arm strength, it would be difficult for me to lift her up..."

Jimin: "..."

Liu knows his brother's awkward character. Under normal circumstances, Jimin will only ask half of his question. The rest is for Liu to take the initiative to complete. Then he said: "About this matter, I personally feel that the person who will do the lifting must have strong arms, and then there should be a difference in height between the two sides. The best is a difference of 20cm. In this way, the complete picture is beautiful!"

Jimin's mouth twitched.

Liu said: "If I want to lift my girlfriend. I must grow to 185cm?" Liu sighs and said: "185cm ah..." Man's ideal height...

However, he soon realized that the height matter was Jimin's minefield, so he quickly shut up and didn't say anything more.

Jimin's head bowed down to open Google, looked at the view of Google Encyclopedia.

Taehyung's height is 189cm.

His height is just right!

Although Jimin's Google Encyclopedia shows a height of 172cm, they all know that there's an increased amount thanks to his shoes.

Taehyung's height doesn't have the addition of shoes. It is a real bare-footed height. The two of them are really not less than 20 cm.

As for the arm strength...

There was a picture flashing in the Jimin's head. That night, um... At that time, Taehyung took him to the bathroom and held him, and after that, he still had some strength to do one more round.

It was a hotel suite, the bedroom was huge, and the distance to the bathroom was not short.

The Death System concludes: "You see, it's not that difficult for you? You two are very appropriate for holding high."