44. stir-fried eggs with tomatoes

If you're interested in esports centric stories then my new book ONLINE HUSBAND is the one for you
o( ̄┰ ̄*)ゞ

If you're interested in esports centric stories then my new book ONLINE HUSBAND is the one for you o( ̄┰ ̄*)ゞ

*************************************

Right, right, right, there was nothing wrong with him!

He had to coax Old Jeon, but Jimin had been quite familiar with this routine.

He asked, "What are you home for?"

President Jeon replied, "My cousin is getting married, and I'll attend the wedding ceremony."

Jimin was puzzled and asked again, "Which cousin?" Their families knew each other very well, so if President Jeon's cousin was about to get married, he would most likely be invited, too.

Jungkook tried to force out a reason and said, "My mother's cousin's foster daughter."

Jimin, "......"

Jungkook continued, "What's the matter? Can't I attend? I've loved her dearly since I was young, so is there any problem if I return home to attend her wedding?"

Right, right, right, there was nothing wrong with him!

It was time for Jimin to ask more questions.

Jimin need not be concerned about President Jeon's distant cousin. He still had his own business to talk about.

Jimin asked, "Since you've returned, why don't we have dinner together?"

Jungkook was quite surprised and asked, "So you could be this considerate, too?"

Jimin said, "Are you kidding? Since Brother Kook has returned home, I have to provide warm hospitality!"

Jungkook raised the corner of his lips and was about to scold him, but in the end he just asked, "Just the two of us?"

"Eh..." Jimin immediately stuttered.

Jungkook was promptly on alert and asked, "Who else?"

Jimin said, "It will be too boring with just the two of us, so I will also invite Haan Woo."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Alright, this is still acceptable for now.

Jungkook asked again, "Is there more?"

Jimin, "..."

For Jimin to pause like this, Jungkook's heart thumped. "Who else is there? I don't want to see your disreputable friends."

Jimin, "..."

Old Jeon's heart thumped even more as he exclaimed, "Speak, who else is there!?"

Jimin said in a low voice, "...Taehyung."

Jungkook, "..."

Jimin panicked. He pursed his lips, "The important thing is for me to hold a welcoming dinner for you, I definitely haven't determined whom to invite since long ago!"