32. Jungkook's feelings

How would you feel when you suddenly found out that you were in love with your sworn brother?

Jungkook knew the answer to this too well since ten years ago.

Jungkook grew up together with Jimin and Haan Woo. Their families were also close to each other. When they were younger, they would gather outside to play together when they were waiting for the adults who were having a banquet, drinking and chatting together in a large group.

Both Jungkook and Haan Woo were quite thick headed so they were often in dispute with each other. Jimin was softer than the both of them, so he often appeased them, acting as the 'good guy'.

Jungkook treated Jimin as his best friend. Haan Woo also thought so about Jimin.

Jimin himself had always regarded both of them as his best friends, too.

In their younger days, whenever Jungkook and Haan Woo fought, they often made Jimin choose.

"Say, who do you like to play with better?"

Jimin was very troubled. How would he be able to choose?

At first, Jungkook and Haan Woo only wanted him to choose. But one time, Jimin was under so much pressure that he became helpless. His eyes turned red, teardrops pooled in them as he called out 'brother Kook' here and 'brother Woo' there.

The moment 'brother Kook' turned around to see him, his heart felt as if it had melted away. Since then, he never asked Jimin that question anymore.

Haan Woo was more mature. As long as Jungkook didn't mess with him, he wouldn't take the initiative to start anything.

Later, they started school. Jimin grew up small with fair and tender skin, so some people often tried to bully him. But Haan Woo was black hearted and Jungkook's hands were merciless. They trained poor little Jimin into Boss Park and accidentally turned him into the school's hegemony, which was why he was quite the legend.

All the way to high school, these three grew close together. They were tight-knit brothers.

But in their second year of high school, Jungkook suddenly became weird.

When he was still young and ignorant, he caught his brother from the next class sneakily looking at a porn book. Jungkook moved closer to take a look, then he snorted as he said, "What's so good to look at there?

The brother said, "They're fair skinned and good looking!"

Jungkook thought inside his heart: They're not as fair skinned as Jimin.

The moment that thought flashed through his mind, his heart jumped.

Coincidentally, they went to the seaside to play that weekend. When he looked at Jimin in swimming trunks, his heart was in a mess.

One moment, he wanted to wrap him up. The next time, he wanted to kick everyone who saw him flying. The other time......

It was such a chaotic day. Things were even more absurd at night for him. He had a nocturnal emission while dreaming of his brother who grew up together with him.

The next day, when he looked at Jimin, Jungkook felt so guilty he might die. How could he do that? How could he...... This is so perverted!

From that day on, Jungkook began to avoid Jimin. He still couldn't recognize his feelings, but he felt that there was something wrong with himself.

Later on, he pondered over and over, Is it because Jimin looked a lot like a girl, thus I treated him like a girl? But that made it even worse. Jimin was his brother who grew up together with him. That was like insulting Jimin!