50. shower

Mother Jeon was in shock for a while before coming back to her senses. "It's fine if you don't want to go on a blind date, why must you scare me by saying all this?"

If Jungkook said that he fell in love with a 'wild' man, Mother Jeon would panic and feel that she could no longer hope to have her own grandchildren.

But now... Jungkook specifically said that it was Haan Woo.

Everyone had long known that Little Woo was gay and had accepted it.

But all these years, Jungkook's relationship with Haan Woo had always been strained. Even if Jungkook really liked men, there was no way he would like Haan Woo of all people. Mother Jeon was 80% sure that it was simply because he disliked her nagging and thus said those words out of anger.

Jungkook said to himself, 'Mom, you're really observant, but it's a pity that your son had gone all the way to the bottom!'

He looked at his mother, pausing for a bit before saying, "If you don't believe me, you can go ask Haan Woo and.. oh right, Auntie An (Mother Park) also knows."

Mother Jeon's heart started to race again and she asked, "How does An An know?"

Jungkook said, "She accidentally found out about us. If it wasn't for the fact that Auntie knew, I wouldn't have told you."

Mother Jeon was stupefied.

Jungkook stood up and got out of the house. It seemed like he was giving his mother some time to gather herself and absorb this information, but in reality he simply wanted to go take a breather outside.

He called Haan Woo. "I came out of the closet."

Haan Woo sighed. "That's great, but you don't have to tell me, I don't care."

Jungkook chuckled. "Hehe, I told my mom that I like you and that we're together now."

Haan Woo: "!!!"

Jungkook's mood was very relaxed. "Anyway, we already acted in front of Auntie An, let's not waste it. Let's keep up the act, I'll rely on you in the future."

Haan Woo exploded. "Dammit, why don't you go and die!"

Jungkook suddenly lowered his voice and said gently, "It's fine, even if my Dad beats me to death, I'll still tell them that the one I like is you."

Haan Woo: "..." Fuck, he suddenly felt sorry for Jimin . Was this fluttering feeling that gave him goosebumps what Jimin felt when he accompanied Haan Woo in the act?

In the Hospital.

After Jimin calmed down, he told the Death System, "I'm not doing this mission!"

It's only worth one life point, laozi is not that broke!

How could he help Taehyung take a bath? Besides, they were still in the hospital, Taehyung just had an injection and he still had a fever, why should he take a bath!

Jimin felt that one should not be so blind in the pursuit of wealth, one had to properly understand the nature of this mission and could not stoop so low for just one life point.

Death System dutifully reminded him, "Although you have seven life points now, don't say I never remind you, this is still not enough for you to die twice."

Jimin: "..." Why were these words so unpleasant to listen to!

Death System: "You still want to give your parents, cousin, and niece life points... They are not the same as your grandpa, giving young people ten life points might not be enough."

Jimin: "..."

Death System: "You must learn to live normally, baby. What would you do if one day there aree't any more missions?"