4.Love Chocolate

The parties did not stay in their positions, and they did not ask.

Though slightly worried,butt hey all trusted Taehyung.

When Taehyung came today, everyone has a mutual understanding, what matters should be done, what should be avoided not to annoy him, they are very clear.

In addition, Taehyung has always been highly praised by the public and has never been rash. In addition to propagating tacit consent of some people who are clearly aware of the gossip, there is basically no taint in private life.

A person who has such self-discipline is worthy of trust and respect.

Taehyung did not mention this matter, and everyone pretended not to see it. Although there were some small curiosities, they were all old foxes. They knew that curiosity would kill cats, so they were all hidden honestly and did not say anything.

Jimin ran as fast as a thief, with Haan Woo's words: "Don't look at the short legs. When you ran, most people can't really catch up!"

He rushed out of the conference room and rushed into the elevator until he got into his car and his face was boiling hot.

Too shameful! It's really humiliating to lose your ancestors face!

Although he did that in order to continue his life, but others do not know!

When he thinks, he feels hesitant. He has no problem in holding Taehyung himself, but he had forcefully held him three times!

He is afraid people would think he is stupid...

The Jimin groaned, his head rested on the back of the driver's seat.

Liu cautiously called out: "Elder Brother?"

Jimin: "Your brother is dead."

Liu: "..."

'Dead' for a moment. After a while, Jimin was alive again: "Go to bar, Lao Tzu wants to get drunk!"

Liu opened his mouth, and eventually, he did not dare to say the phrase, "you just sent your circle of friends yesterday to say if you get drunk again then call you puppy".

Jimin did not call anyone else. He found a place near the window and asked the Mama to put the Tibetan wine here. His momentum was quite fierce as if he could drink all three bottles!

In fact, after he had one cup, his cheek became red and began to encourage Liu: "Come, come, drink with me, and let them come to pick us up."

Liu grimaces: "Elder brother, I will not drink."

Jimin said: "Try it first, drink one cup to refresh."

Where does Liu dare to drink?

Liu can't help himself. He had to use the bathroom excuse to go outside and wait for him.

After Liu left, Jimin became alone. After he had another drink, he could not help but be sad and felt that he was unlucky.

His name is destroyed! He did a stupid thing in front of so many people...

Jimin thought that it would be difficult not to be sad and that it would be difficult to live, he was angry and his eyes turned red.

When Taehyung came in, he saw the figure sitting by the window at a glance.

He wore simple t-shirts and shorts, and the arms and calves on the outside were white and nestled in thick high-back chairs. The whole person was pitiable.

Taehyung saw it and felt a slight itch in his heart, he strode to him.

As he approached, he saw Jimin's red cheeks and red watery eyes.