46. I'm done for!

What the hell are those decimal points!?

Since Jimin only heard it once, he didn't remember the details!

Death System considerately offered, "Don't worry, I could repeat it for you two more times." Upon saying so, it repeated its words.

Jimin said, "Wait, wait, wait! Let me turn on my phone first."

Hence, with everyone watching him, Brother Jimin forcefully stopped their conversation, took out his cellphone and opened the calculator app. "Speak now!"

The Death System repeated its words lazily.

Jimin still ignored it and said, "Slow down, slow down!"

Death System said, "Your mathematics (knowledge)... Was it taught by a PE teacher?"

Jimin didn't raise his head. "He's the fellow brother of the one who wrote your calculation module."

Death System, "..." Shit, he was still blaming it when it miscalculated the life points that time!

Jimin swiftly counted the numbers for a long time, relying on his 'extraordinary' shorthand skills to count these numbers.

"To complete the mission, Taehyung had to eat 12.5 pieces of the tomatoes and 21.6 pieces of the eggs. I also had to share the rest of the 3.5 pieces of tomatoes and 2.4 pieces of eggs with brother Woo, Kook, and Queen Mother, is that so?"

The Death System responded, "That's right."

"That's right my shit! What the hell are these 0.5 and 0.6? How could Laozi divide it with such precision? Could it be that I need to weigh the food with a kitchen scale!?"

Death System said, "Which is why I said that you could pick up the food for Taehyung, which could make up for the error."

Jimin raised his lips. "How would it make up for the error?"

Death System sneered. "Picking up the food (for Taehyung) once would offset the error by 0.01."

Jimin's face became sullen. "I have a word..."

The Death System reacted right away, "You're not allowed to say it."

Jimin definitely wanted to say this, "Son of a bitch!"

Death System whistled and pretended it didn't hear anything.

Jimin racked his brain and finally got an idea.

This mission sounded really, really hard to complete, but IQ was a No. 1 productive force. Brother Jimin was a clever man.

Seeing Jimin calculating over and over, Haan Woo asked, "What are you doing?"

Jimin replied, "It's nothing, it's nothing." His eyes had been glued to Taehyung. Then, Jimin asked, "Could you come out with me for awhile?"

Hearing his words, Haan Woo and Jungkook rubbed their eyes. They clearly wanted to say this: 'Little Jimin, you definitely had too much guts to go this far! Queen Mother is about to come back, yet you still wanted to go out and get a kiss from your husband!'

Taehyung simply could not help but raise his lips. "Sure."

Jimin said again, "Be careful not to let my mother see us."

Haan Woo and Jungkook, "..."

Taehyung chuckled. His voice was very gentle and soft when he said, "Alright."

When the two of them left, Haan Woo looked at Jungkook and Jungkook looked at Haan Woo. Both of them saw in each other's eyes a weathered and worn look of old fathers who were experiencing the phrase 'a grown boy can't be kept at home' happening before them!