55. Mantis Shrimp

Shijin was looking for Haan Woo.

When he woke up, Haan Woo had disappeared. Thinking about the deeds he had done last night, Shijin felt ashamed to meet Haan Woo.

And of course... Haan Woo wouldn't want to meet him, either.

Shijin sent a message to Haan Woo but didn't get a reply... He wanted to meet Haan Woo, but if he couldn't, he would still like to at least say sorry to him.

Since he could not think of anyone else, he went to find Jimin.

He wanted Jimin to help him pass on the message.

But he never expected that the one to open the door for him would be Taehyung.

They've already started living together...

Shijin felt like he was starting to not understand these people anymore.

Shijin tried his best to remain calm. He asked, "Is... Is Jimin here?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. "I thought you came here to look for Director Woo?"

Shijin, "!!!"

Even though Jimin had told Taehyung what happened with Haan Woo and Shijin beforehand, Jimin hadn't mentioned that Haan Woo and him had faked being a couple in front of Shijin (that was too complicated, Darling Park didn't dare to mention it at all). Therefore, Taehyung really didn't know that he was Shijin's ex-boyfriend's ex-boyfriend's cheating partner (in Shijin's eyes).

Shijin's mind went blank for a long time before he asked, "Is, is Haan Woo here?"

Taehyung had a good heart. He figured that he should help them out, so he said, "He should be awake by now. How about you come in first?"

Shijin's mind was still stuffed with inconceivable things. "Can I really go in?"

Taehyung went silent for awhile, then stated, "Why can't you?"

Shijin, "..."

What a mess, his mind was in a mess, everything was in a mess.

Why would Haan Woo look for Jimin? Even if he and Jimin had parted on good terms, they had been together for so many years. How could he accept Jimin and Taehyung so calmly?

This world..... what had happened to it?

Unfortunately, this was still the beginning. Shijin stepped into the house while still at loss before bumping into Jungkook, who was even more bewildered.

Shijin, "........................"

Why is Haan Woo's current boyfriend also here! What in the world is happening here!?

Jimin went into the room to call Haan Woo. Haan Woo was holding the kitten while sleeping soundly.

The moment Jimin stepped in, kitten meowed, trying to beg for food.

It jumped up and woke Haan Woo up. He frowned and asked, "What's up?"

Jimin caught the kitten, then scratched its chin as he said, "You should have a meal first, you could sleep again later."

Haan Woo said, "I'm not hungry."

Jimin, "Even if you're not hungry, you still have to eat a bit."

Haan Woo turned his body over. "I'm not eating!"

Jimin scolded him, "Taehyung had worked so hard to make the dishes, yet you don't want to eat! Hurry up and get up. Don't dawdle if you don't want father to hit you."